Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

go to youtube, under the name wt05toledo, America's Next Top Model Finale!

Quote Originally Posted by jade40;2993806;
    It was just added today, so if you do the search by date added, it should be near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by jade40;2993806;
    thanks..

wait so now it is 100% true that final two are the two blondes? Aww Anya is crying. maybe because she heard whitney said "I' the only plus size model who make it this far" and suddenly she realized how small her chance to win because her competition is so strong...

oh and saleisha actually looks better than in her finale. I can't wait till tomorrow!
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

So Whitney's commercial is not the complete disaster. Anya's isnt that bad. So that leaves the Fatima as the complete disaster, and I couldn't be happier.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2993839;
    thanks..

wait so now it is 100% true that final two are the two blondes? Aww Anya is crying. maybe because she heard whitney said "I' the only plus size model who make it this far" and suddenly she realized how small her chance to win because her competition is so strong...

oh and saleisha actually looks better than in her finale. I can't wait till tomorrow!
    No Anya was crying because of nerves and that she just wants to do well. She was speaking softly, but that was the idea I got. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I have a 7-year-old and things can get loudly complicated when I am trying to use the computer.

She really does seem like a sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2993839;
    thanks..

i don't think Anya would be crying for the Michellin tires guy. Her chances are far beyond that of Fatney it's just so unfair that just because someone's fat, they would give you the title. It's the fashion world people, i mean every job has it's limitations, a mute person can't be a singer, a full figured person can't go on to high fashion, sorry but that's the truth. I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT WRITING THIS BUT I HAVE TO LET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2993859;
    No Anya was crying because of nerves and that she just wants to do well. She was speaking softly, but that was the idea I got. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I have a 7-year-old and things can get loudly complicated when I am trying to use the computer.

She really does seem like a sweetie.
    I know, she's such a sweetie, I am okay if whitney wins but I will feel so bad for her. Especially like tyra said last cycle, the runner up usually the one who ended up being hard on their selves.

and I think whitney looks great on her commercial. I just don't think fatima's will turn out to be great from what I saw on her photoshoot.. I don't know though.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

I actually liked whitney's commercial.Atleast it didn't look fake.And Anya's was uber cute.
    Fatima's teeshirt/blouse thingy at the panel next week - :nono
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jade40;2993870;
    it's just so unfair that just because someone's fat, they would give you the title.

there are a few of plus-sized models doing high fashion
    dont just go along with what other people say
    plus-size models can do just as well as size 2 models
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-14-2008 at 01:33 AM.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Anya-Katarzyna-Lauren chuckykillsppl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jade40;2993870;
    i don't think Anya would be crying for the Michellin tires guy. Her chances are far beyond that of Fatney it's just so unfair that just because someone's fat, they would give you the title. It's the fashion world people, i mean every job has it's limitations, a mute person can't be a singer, a full figured person can't go on to high fashion, sorry but that's the truth. I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT WRITING THIS BUT I HAVE TO LET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Anya does have the most model potential, but its Tyra we're talking about, you don't know what trick she has up her sleeve.
    Team: Anya, Katarzyna, Lauren