Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Yeah I do think Fatima will get third place, which I will be crying when she is eliminated. I think Whitney will win, because the previews keep saying the shocking finale, anya and fatima winning arent really shocking, but a plus size winning is.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Apparently one girl's commercial is a trainwreck. Anya's was pretty good and Whitney's was liked. Tyra could still say Anya's is a trainwreck even though it was cute and fun, but if not, than Fatima is the girl who messes up big time.

I got off topic and am just deleting this message now. Didn't mean to start an unrelated top model argument. But from the teaser, I do believe that Fatima has the awful commercial.
    Last edited by Allie; 05-13-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2993660;
    Yeah I do think Fatima will get third place, which I will be crying when she is eliminated. I think Whitney will win, because the previews keep saying the shocking finale, anya and fatima winning arent really shocking, but a plus size winning is.
    Almost all of the finales promo have something like that. Like THE MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION EVER! and it really wasn't.

It's just marketing. Trying to get more viewers.

I just dont see Fatima's commercial as the trainwreck. Both her and Whitney are very articulate. I still think its Anya's because the judge's could be like we cant understand what you're saying. But I guess we wont find out til tomorrow. Im so excited somewhat
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

i kinda noticed, whitney kinda seemed withdrawn during her commercial.
    1.(Homeless) Anya, 2.(Makeover) Fatima, 3.(Lingerie) Marvita, 4.(Meat) Anya, 5.(Paint) Aimee, 6.(Music) Whitney, 7.(Fuerzabruta) Fatima, 8.(Airplane) Katarzyna, 9.(Commercial) Whitney, 10.(Castle) Domanique, 11.(Movie Stars) Whitney, 12. (Commercial) Whitney, 13. (Covergirl) Whitney

Back on topic. I think Whitney takes direction well. But I agree from what I saw her commercial was not as good as I thought it would be. She toned it down way too much.
    Last edited by Allie; 05-13-2008 at 09:18 PM.

on that preview on youtube, all the girls look beautiful well except Saleisha...but Whitneys commercial was just dull! just a girl standing there delibering lines thats all..no movement like Anya, her accent well a lil bad, but she delivered a good commercial...and how could Whitney forget the most important lines in a covergirl commercial "easy breezy beautiful, covergirl"???
    Anya All The Way

Homeless - Anya Lingerie - Lauren Meat - Anya
    Paint - Katarzyna Music Genres- - Katarzyna Fuerzabruta - Anya
    Jetsetters - Lauren Commercial - Katarzyna Roman Castle - Anya Movie Icons - Anya

Quote Originally Posted by heather+lauren;2993766;
    on that preview on youtube, all the girls look beautiful well except Saleisha...but Whitneys commercial was just dull! just a girl standing there delibering lines thats all..no movement like Anya, her accent well a lil bad, but she delivered a good commercial...and how could Whitney forget the most important lines in a covergirl commercial "easy breezy beautiful, covergirl"???
    i totally agree, Saleisha looked (i just had a baby barf) like a cheesefest from the eighties. and whitney saying, i'm the only plus sized model to make it this far, agggggggghhhh, (baby barf.. again)

Quote Originally Posted by heather+lauren;2993766;
    where can you see this? The latest preview that I saw is the one that tyra said: "that was the biggest trainwreck in the world" but there's no saleisha there.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."