Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Many (hundred) pages back on the old spoiler thread, babycakes predicted the win for Whitney. She told us all to look at the 'wanna be on top?' intro, where at the beginning you see makeup being put on Whitney but none of the other girls, right before they introduce all the contestants.
    Finally babycakes announces the winner is Whitney and she has never been wrong each week. As much as I hate to believe Whitney to be the winner, I'm afraid that its probably a true spoiler.

Since Whitney has such a crappy portfolio, I think that Anya gets placed third. The final two will probably be between Fat and FAT because Tyra would have a very hard time justifying her choice of allowing Whitney to win against Anya in final two, since it is blatantly obvious that Anya is a much stronger model in every aspect of the competition. It would almost be like placing Saleisha and Jenah in the final two and comparing their body of work. Impossible! Anya is way out of Whitney's league

FORT Fogey

This should not be a personality contest. Lily Cole, Gemma Ward, Sasha Pivovarova, Carmen K, Agyness Dean, do you see them spewing rainbows as Jennah wisely said, do you see them with the fake smile and the gaping mouth, the batting eyelashes and the easy breezy beautiful?...
    ANTM is at the bottom of the barrel being associated with Seventeen and CG.
    Gosh, from Marie Claire, Elle, to SEVENTEEN? No wonder they chose the girl that has the attitude of a 9th grade cheerleader.

FORT Fogey

Calling Whitney "fat" is not being immature. It's is calling it how I see it and expressing my opinion, which this forum is built around. She's FAT in comparison to the other models in the cycle and in the real modeling world, period. Nobody said the modeling world is reality, it's an ideal, no matter how unattainable for the general public or not reflective of women's natural shape.

I don't want the modeling world to change and am even somewhat offended that Whitney's winning "platform" is all about that. It implies I can't see the difference between reality and the ideal. No one is saying fat people can't be beautiful, but not everyone can be a model. If we're going to start changing our standards, then why not also lead a campaign for realism in everything, from cars to athletes to living spaces. Harrison Bergeron anyone?

Worst winner ever.

As much as Whitney's possible winning has upsetted me, She is not "Fat" as some repeatedly say. She is heavy as all plus sizes are and calling a plus size fat is not really going to prove your point. To say she's undeserving as a model would be a better argument, rather than saying she's fat.

IF she does win, Tyra wanted it. This show like someone posted pages ago is not A modelling competition.Its a Personality and PR ( for Tyra) competition and has been from Cycle 3.Tyra tries to give us a variety of models from all races and ethnicities and now body types too. She wants this to reflect well on her that she thinks a Plus size can be a TOp model ( and why not?) and we should accept that. IF this was a real competition, there would be more coaching and less fool-playing, girls would not be eliminated for having no personality (Kat), Stunning girls would be given more chances to redeem themselves ( Aimee, Kat,Lauren), models would not be allowed to go on if they miss a photoshoot ( Fatima) and Dominique would not even be associated with ANTM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Dax

Absolutely horrendous. I don't hate the girl and I don't dislike the girl but Whintey over Anya, Katarzyna, Claire, Lauren and Fatima? Heck no!

Bring on cycle 11!

FORT Fogey

Bring on cycle 11!
    That's what people said when Salacious won. But look what happened?
    Anna Nicole rose from the grave and won.

Dax

Yeah... I said that too.

I just can't stop watching the show.

^^^ yeah me too!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Personally, I am happy that Whitney won. Some of you keep saying why Whitney but yet you seem to remember everything about her and haven't listed much about Anya and that is why she won. She is more rememberable than Anya. Secondly, at casting, Whitney stated "all the plus size models in the past cycles claim to be confident but when it comes down to it, they back out of it" and Whitney proved tyra that she was a very confident girl and wasn't afriad of anything. The girl has personality, the covergirl look and she would make a great high fashion model. Dolce and Gabanna are already using plus size girls for their shows. Whitney's win also gives other girls that look like her that they have a chance at being a top model. Anya will be successful no matter what. Whitney wins and its a big leap from Saliesha winning. Whitney will probably get more recongition for being the first plus size to win anyways so more people would want to hire her.

Dax

What I don't like is people calling her fat. I understand the dislike of her win because I feel it too but I feel calling her fat is borderline disrespectful. I defend her in that terms because I love plus size models and I like the mold she broke in top model. I still think it's an insane choice and considering how many chances she got I believe this is the Saleisha situation part 2 with the only difference that Saleisha got better at the end and Whitney got bad at the end.

Oh well. What can I do?