Page 12 of 175 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Everyone knows that this new spoiler thread is given to use not twice, but thrice. And we all know that xVerSaTiLe's spoilers are not true based on the facts that we've recieved earlier. The facts that we all know ARE true.
    Now lets move on to REAL spoilers before this thread gets deleted again. Or maybe you will be deleted also. Who knows.

Hello people, read the rules? Duh.

I believe that Anya is in the final 2.
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

I just tuned in to see if the Claire elimination is confirmed (which it is), but I cannot possibly believe the detail and the fact cycle 11 might not happen from the previously posted set of spoilers. All if it seems to be rather fabricated, and all the reasons for the bottom two are so unspecific and can be made up by anyone. I just don't believe anything beyond the top 5 and Claire's elimination this week.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Fogey

I will not believe Dominitranny and Lauren (ugh) will go so far...
    Whitney (As much as I dislike her) is far better than the two of them...

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2882198;
    Just wondering does anyone know who the teams for the go-sees the girls are going to be split into two teams of 4 just wondered who was on what team?
    i'm not sure about everyone, but i think i definitely
    saw anya and fatima looking at a map together. so
    i guess those two pair up for the go-sees. 70% sure.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2883187;
    i'm not sure about everyone, but i think i definitely
    saw anya and fatima looking at a map together. so
    i guess those two pair up for the go-sees. 70% sure.
    One team will be Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna and Fatima and the other Claire, Dominique, Stacy and Whitney.

Dax

Wait a minute. If Claire is leaving then that means the top row of the fade-away picture stayed without alterations. Interesting!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    Holy crap this is depressing. . . . once again tyra plays favorites instead of choosing real top models, eh i suppose its to be expected though. I started this cycle with such hope that the show would finally return to its original awesomeness, but once again i was wrong. It such promise with girls like Claire, Aimee, and Luaren. But Dom of the dead is in the final 2!?!??! I pray this is a lie. And that reason for claire leaving is a HEAP of BS cause she is only 24 and she is one of the most naturally modelesque and talented girls at modeling there, and for her to get cut before others who have yet to truely excel like Dom, Stacey, and Fatima........grrr it just kinda makes me tick ya know. I really hope this is all a lie..........and i also wish tyra would get her head out of her ass and pick some models to win it >_<

*im a new poster and this is my first post
    CLAIRE, JAEL, JENAH, AJ, MOLLIE SUE, JAYLA, BRITTNEY, NORELLE, APRIL, ELYSE FOREVER!!! (the best wont ever win T_T)

Dax

If the spoilers are true and Kat and Anya are the top I wouldn't mind who wins. Both are awesome models.

I hope F2 are Anya and Kat and that this info is slightly wrong.

But I do think Anya will win.

if Claire really leaves, I think Stacy Ann and Domanique are the next ones, so, the whole top will remain.
    I'll miss Alamela.