Page 11 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2882880;
    hum, don't believe those and you want to know why?
    too many detailssssss and all the description is already known (lauren bad presence in panel, stacy too generic...)
    do you honeslty think dominique can be in the top 2?
    I agree. The more I think about it, the more I don't believe it. It's just too detailed. Like knowing what Tyra says about each girl at the beginning of the finale. Also, someone copied that post to the twop spoiler thread, and babycakes responded saying that we should take that post with a grain of salt because it's all stuff that has been said about contestants before and usually Tyra comes up with really random out of the blue excuses to eliminate girls.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I believe in everything excluding dominique in the top 2... she will never be on the top 2, sorry.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2882546;
    she also said that Anya look like the girls she worked in Europe with (She said the same thing about Nicole).
    well. tyra said that to amanda c3 too.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Dominique runner up? ehh

I'm sorry but that made me laugh. I wouldn't doubt Dominique getting that far in the crazy world of ANTM, but nobody leaks out that much info and have it so detailed. Clearly this person just made it up. The CW doesn't even get the episodes until a few days before they are supposed to air, so that right there tells me it is fake.

I doubt Dominique is final 2, how anticlimatic would that be? Dominique vs Anya? Sorry, I just cant believe you just yet.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Dax

I thought it was believable until he said that Cycle 11 might not happen. Sorry but CW already confirmed to have ANTM until Cycle 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2883044;
    I thought it was believable until he said that Cycle 11 might not happen. Sorry but CW already confirmed to have ANTM until Cycle 12.
    Actually its been renewed til cycle 14 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    YEAH RIGHT! HAHAHAH! I love how people are believing this. Sorry but first off questions end with questions marks and secondly ANTM has been renewed for several more seasons. Dont come on her posting fake lies, and there is no way your 'source' has such a detailed list of what happens. And Dominique in the final 2? I'm going to leave for now and laugh at this.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;2883061;
    Actually its been renewed til cycle 14 I believe.
    CW has only confirmed cycle 11 and 12. Here:
    The CW has handed out early renewals to six of its top-performing series for the upcoming 2008-09 season.

The news means a fourth season for cult drama Supernatural, an eighth for Superman spinoff Smallville and a sixth for One Tree Hill.

Also safe are comedy Everybody Hates Chris and reality series America's Next Top Model, which will air its 11th and 12th cycles.

Finally, much buzzed-about freshman drama Gossip Girl - from O.C. creator Josh Schwartz - has been granted a second season.
    Still if it is renewed until cycle 14 then... cool!