Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Regular
    Drivin' my impala put sum 22's on that...

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    this sounds realistic, but why is everyone saying winner has picture like nymph shot? hmm.... im okay with anya, but id rather have kat as the winner. and there is a cycle 11, they are doing casting or even filming right now. it said that on the cw11 site.

FORT Regular

the detailed spoiler sounds realistic, but could be fake because someone posted a detailed spoiler with Lauren and Aimee in top 2 with Aimee winning and having a photo just like the one described in this spoiler the hair like in the nymph shot. so i am still skeptical, but it does look like Claire then Stacy-Ann are going next.

yeah the spoiler seems SOMEWHAT reliable. and tyra said in an interview that she wants to do ATLEAST 10 more cycles of ANTM. it was some morning show in NEW YORK.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Dominique?! in the top two? being called first over Kat and Anya?!?! I hope that isn't true.
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

I could totally believe that Anya is the winner. Tyra has told her 2 things so far that she told 2 other previous winners. She told Anya that she was going to be hard on her (She told Saleisha the same thing and she hasn't been hard on her either) and she also said that Anya look like the girls she worked in Europe with (She said the same thing about Nicole). Oh well, I would have preferred Katarzyna but I have been kinda apathetic about this cycle anyway. Tyra put Katarzyna through hell and back to eliminated her in the F3 for no apparent reason.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2882546;
    I could totally believe that Anya is the winner. Tyra has told her 2 things so far that she told 2 other previous winners. She told Anya that she was going to be hard on her (She told Saleisha the same thing and she hasn't been hard on her either) and she also said that Anya look like the girls she worked in Europe with (She said the same thing about Nicole). Oh well, I would have preferred Katarzyna but I have been kinda apathetic about this cycle anyway. Tyra put Katarzyna through hell and back to eliminated her in the F3 for no apparent reason.
    i could believe it but tyra rarely picks the girl with the stronger portfolio.
    strongest portfolio but didn't win it:
    c3:ya ya
    c4:kahlen
    c5:nik
    c6:joanie
    c7:melrose
    c9:jenah, heather, lisa,

tyra rarely picks the girls with THE strongest portfolio. that's is why i am skeptical of anya winning. i don't have a problem with anya winning, i am just skeptical:nono

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2882546;
    what i hate is that when the finals is near, tyty eliminates one of the deserving ones and puts the undeserving next to the winner. soo unfair!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    This seems believable, but I can't help but be a little skeptical because of how detailed it is. Like it's not just the order of elimination, but it's the bottom two and why for every episode. I'd like to believe it (except for the part where Dominique beats Katarzyna), but it also could just be a fabrication based on other spoilers that have already been said (Claire goes home next w/Lauren in the bottom two; the final 5 are Anya, Katarzyna, Dominique, Fatima, and Lauren; etc).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I wouldn't mind those spoilers except for Dominique, there's no way she deserves to stay over anyone except maybe Stacy.

I find it hard to beleive Anya will win, it's too obvious. The judges love her and she's been the strongest model since the beginning. She's more obvious as a runner-up.

hum, don't believe those and you want to know why?
    too many detailssssss and all the description is already known (lauren bad presence in panel, stacy too generic...)
    do you honeslty think dominique can be in the top 2?