Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Re: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

its suppose to air on the tyra banks show april 30th so this wednesday. and you can check the tyra banks show website and find what channel it is on for you
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Thanks but how do you know it will air on the Tyra Banks Show?

thats what some website said. and they filmed it at her studio
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Newbie

omg i doubt tht its
    on the Tyra show

where else would it air?

"Tyra Banks arrives at the 1st Annual Fiercee Awards honoring the women of “America’s Next Top Model” on “The Tyra Banks Show” at Chelsea Studios in New York on Friday. The special airs on April 30th." -concreteloop

"Tyra celebrates her 500th episode! Take a trip down memory lane as Tyra looks back on her first three seasons; from interviews with presidential candidates, to life-changing makeovers and undercover investigations, Tyra highlights her favorite moments. Then she welcomes past guests whose lives were changed after appearing on the show. Plus, what’s a Tyra celebration without amazing gifts?! Tyra gives Clay Aiken’s self-proclaimed “biggest fan” the surprise her life. Tyra and her “America’s Next Top Model” girls then lend their green thumbs to New York City’s Mayor Bloomberg -- by planting a tree for his “Million Trees NYC” campaign, after which he declares April 30th “The Tyra Banks Show Day!” Tyra’s audience gets to enjoy America’s favorite pastime when they receive free Yankee tickets! "- episode description for this wednesday.

i'm not sure if sitting through the tyra show is really worth seeing the fiercee awards.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

FORT Newbie

i looked on my tv guide and it said something about the episode being about updates on her past episodes and it's a 500th episode

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Today is April 30th and no Fiercee award. I was kinda disappointed, I wanted to see Jade! I tried hard to wake up early for it too!
    But at least they showed Claire, Jaslene, and Scandaleisha (they misspelled it Seleisha haha) planting a tree so that was cool, I guess.

I really was disappointed too

FORT Newbie

Man I took off jus to see the awards !!!