Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Re: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Anyone know the list of the award nominee and winners?
    Last edited by John; 03-31-2008 at 11:21 AM.
    ANTM XX
    Tamara,Bibianne,Estella,Anny,N iurka,Vanessa,Zoe,
    Paula,Mandy,Sunitha,Miranda,Ma ureen,Ariadna,Luminada
    Judges: Tyra,Janice,Naomi,Mr.Jay,Pauli na
    Prizes: Vogue cover+4 pages spread,ESTÉE LAUDER ad

oh dear, oh dear.. Keenyah just doesn't seem to fit in her dress. neither does Toccara's boobs. otherwise they both look good.
    Jade.... I have million words to describe how bad she looks.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Jade.... hahahha

that is all I can say

FORT Newbie

Yes, I have had the opportunity to review this link. I am a little confused as to why she did not allow all the models that she flew into New York to walk the red carpet??? I know for a fact that Ebony attended the show at Tyra's request, but Tyra who we all know is a grown azz woman has blacked balled her and refuses to let it go. Ebony is a beautiful girl, but because Trya feels that she embassed her, she has stepped on her path to Model hood. Tyra, grow up!!! Life will not always be the way you want it. I remember hearing you tell the story about how you wanted to quit, but your mother came and held your hand and made sure that you continued on. Have you ever stop to think that Ebony didn't have the support that you did?? You being a professional model, and knowing how hard it was for you to come up, that you would make every effort to help others that you know have the potential. Yes, you pushed Salisiea, and handed her the title (even Ray Charles could see that), but why are you stepping on Ebony's next?? Why are you attempting to prevent her from modeling?? Anyhoo, I have attached pictures of Ebony at the show, you will not be able to see them on the show, because Ms. Tyra, did not allow her to walk the red carpet, but she sent for her to come to the show. Jealousy has showed her ugly head. God don't like ugly, he ain't to fond of pretty either.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cpatte, are you ebony herself?? lol..
    and in your 2nd pic, who's the girl on ebony's right side wearing green shirt? thanks a lot..
    ANTM XX
    Tamara,Bibianne,Estella,Anny,N iurka,Vanessa,Zoe,
    Paula,Mandy,Sunitha,Miranda,Ma ureen,Ariadna,Luminada
    Judges: Tyra,Janice,Naomi,Mr.Jay,Pauli na
    Prizes: Vogue cover+4 pages spread,ESTÉE LAUDER ad

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

jade looked like cruelle de vil.

caridee looks crazy.

keenyah looks fat, as usual. What, eating again?

Joanie is the only one who looks normal.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Quote Originally Posted by Anchali;2880088;
    cpatte, are you ebony herself?? lol..
    and in your 2nd pic, who's the girl on ebony's right side wearing green shirt? thanks a lot..
    She looks like Jenah
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by cpatte;2879994;
    Yes, I have had the opportunity to review this link. I am a little confused as to why she did not allow all the models that she flew into New York to walk the red carpet??? I know for a fact that Ebony attended the show at Tyra's request, but Tyra who we all know is a grown azz woman has blacked balled her and refuses to let it go. Ebony is a beautiful girl, but because Trya feels that she embassed her, she has stepped on her path to Model hood. Tyra, grow up!!! Life will not always be the way you want it. I remember hearing you tell the story about how you wanted to quit, but your mother came and held your hand and made sure that you continued on. Have you ever stop to think that Ebony didn't have the support that you did?? You being a professional model, and knowing how hard it was for you to come up, that you would make every effort to help others that you know have the potential. Yes, you pushed Salisiea, and handed her the title (even Ray Charles could see that), but why are you stepping on Ebony's next?? Why are you attempting to prevent her from modeling?? Anyhoo, I have attached pictures of Ebony at the show, you will not be able to see them on the show, because Ms. Tyra, did not allow her to walk the red carpet, but she sent for her to come to the show. Jealousy has showed her ugly head. God don't like ugly, he ain't to fond of pretty either.
    Tyra was prolly hurt by Ebony but if she really is preventing her from moving on then she really needs to grow up! I really like Ebony's dress BTW. She should've been allowed to walk the red carpet.

Wait why would she even go?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Is that Jenah? She looks awful!
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

FORT Newbie

Some of the girls look great. Some look much better than I'd expect, in fact, and others look awful. Almost like clowns, if you want to know the truth. Tyra desn't look that swell herself. I've seen her look better. I'm not feeling the dresses. They don't look like dresses that the models would have picked for themselves, and most of them pretty much look like their playing dress or something. As for Ebony, yeah, if she was there, and from the pictures cpatte posted it appears that she was, then why the ___ didn't Tyra let her walk the red carpet. Tyra needs to grow up. So Ebony quit Tyra's show. So what. A lot of people quit a lot of things (including Tyra) More important things than a reality show that professes to discover top models and has a near zero track record thus far. I don't get it. What sense did it make to fly Ebony to New York (I'm assuming she doesn't live there. When she was on the show she lived in Chicago) and then not let her participate? Well, I'm glad someone had pictures. Ebony looks gorgeous and her dress is hot and certainly a cut above the slinky shiny numbers that all the other girls with the exception of Saleisha (her dress is high quality and fashionable) are flaunting. Just guessing, but since Tyra is still shunning Ebony, maybe she didn't have a hand in picking Ebony's outfit. That could only be a blessing for Ebony because everyone knows Tyra has horrible taste in clothes. When is this show airing? I cant wait to see it. I especially want to check out Ebony'd role or nonrole in it. It might be just like her departure for ANTM with the casting video and the funeral music. Some more Tyra being Tyra, childish and goofy and petty. Thanks cpatte for the pics. By the way, you never answered the question. Are you Ebony?