Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

FORT Regular

Re: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

I thought Shandi was actually AJ except with glasses because of that hair style, if you took the glasses off she would be the spitting image of AJ.

What was the deal with all the commercial breaks? They were so long and they took 1 every 5 minutes, it's just so irritating. In the UK and Ireland they take breaks every 15 minutes or so... I don't know maybe I'm just not used to it.

And how cheesy were the commercials, a "A monster deal for $89" or something like that, it looked cheap and amateurish and if they weren't like that then they were basically a teleshopping advert. Are all commercials like that and why?

OK rant over.

How funny was it when Sutan came out in the dress, hilarious!
    Last edited by phily693; 05-27-2008 at 10:51 AM.

Yeah, American TV is kinda embarrassing...

FORT Newbie

Does anybody know where i can watch ?
    thanks you

FORT Newbie

watch 1.44 .they show the screen that we never see in cycle 6 [dani & brooke makeovers photoshoot ]

Quote Originally Posted by phily693;3024674;
    What was the deal with all the commercial breaks? They were so long and they took 1 every 5 minutes, it's just so irritating. In the UK and Ireland they take breaks every 15 minutes or so... I don't know maybe I'm just not used to it.
    The Tyra show always has an insane amount of commerical breaks. I've only watched her show 3-5 times maybe, and it's always like, it feels like you just came back from a commercial break, and then suddenly it's time for another one. It's really quite annoying (but then again it's Tyra, so what else would you expect).

So just to let you know not all American television is like that. While we still probably have more commercial breaks than y'all do in the UK, most American shows don't cut to commercials every 6 minutes like Tyra does. It's maybe more like every 10 minutes or so.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fan

im sorry but diana was huge!

Is there anywhere I can watch it?
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xXxANTMxXx;3026292;
    Is there anywhere I can watch it?
    The link is written on page 15 of this thread by Ohmygosh. On the right side are the parts 2 - 6. I'm watching it right now!!

FORT Newbie

Jade is robbed !
    she should win the most dramatic exit award
    is not fair that kimberly wins

Oh my god. Shandi.

I love how Natasha just goes on and on.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney