Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Re: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

I wonder why my tv said carol alt won the lifetime achievement award, but soooooooooo happy Tocarra won it because I loved watching her on celebrity fit club, she's a true leader.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995625;
    I wonder why my tv said carol alt won the lifetime achievement award, but soooooooooo happy Tocarra won it because I loved watching her on celebrity fit club, she's a true leader.
    And she was so cool and so humble. Tyra really loves Toccara.

She basically won it for breaking the pattern and showing plus size models can be high fashion and for her work post show.

Carol Alt was there but didn't really do anything. There were also some top models but never did anything.

Also Toccara and Mr. Jay will be showing fashions do and fashions don't of the red carpet but that can only be seen in the the Tyra Banks show website.

FORT Newbie

any screencaps of Kim? OMG!

It's so weird because she never did any interview or anything...
    I thought she was an actress.

Man. That picture of Jade adjusting her dress (or breasts) it kinda cruel. (monstersandcritics) Most of the photos were not flattering. And none of Kim or Natasha and such. I'll have to do more searching. Saleisha had a cute dress (although I didn't like the belt) Jades dress from the front was a big NO.

On a different site I saw a picture of Toccara. So pretty.

And pet peeve, Tyra. You can't have a first annual anything. If it is first, it can't happen on a yearly basis.

I felt so sorry for Shandi when they were doing the segment about her "YOU HAD SEX?!?!?!" phone call. Like, Tyra wasn't very sensitive when she was interviewing Shandi about it.

And I agree, Kim C10 looks so gorgeous with her shorter hair.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Dax

I laughed with the award Shandi won. Biggest transformation.

From how she started with the glasses, to being a gorgeous blond to now being all tattoed and having a very short hair.

Poor Shandi, she looked like crap when Tyra had brought some of the girls on the tyra show, the day cycle 10 premiered, I can only imagine what she looks like now. I have 4 hours to wait.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Newbie

wowww what happened to diana?

FORT Regular

Oh goodness gracious this wannabe award show was just awful.

I don't know what Tyra is going to do next year since it's annual since if we're lucky we'll probably get like 2-3 cycles fit in between then and now.

Diana I dont know if she's plus sized anymore she just looks really large and unhealthy. Such awkward conversations and pitiful award banter.

The highlights of the show, Toccara winning her award for lifetime achievement, totally deserved girl was FIERCE!

I was hoping that it was going to be categories like "Best high fashion picture" "Best catwalk" but no it was weird stuff like Ugliest Cry what?!

Didn't really live up to my expectations

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

What did Joanie win?