Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Re: 1st Annual Fiercee Awards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvNO;2960313;
    Man I took off jus to see the awards !!!
    Go Katarzyna! I have been with you since day one and I will be with you till the end!

I sat through a whole hour of the Tyra show, only to see Claire, Jaslene, and Saleisha following Tyra around New York and smiling. One of them might have spoken once, I think, but they were basically just Tyra's minions.

So, since the Fiercee Awards obviously weren't on today, does anyone know when they are going to be aired? Are they even going to be aired at all?
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

The tyra banks show doesnt come on til 5 for me. I wonder why it didnt air because many of the websites said it would air today. But the only award show on for me right now are the BET awards
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I saw on the Top Model LJ that the awards show is on May 14th...
    "I was in the bottom two last panel. Being in the bottom is actually one of the best feelings in the world. You should try it."- Jenah

Yeah its definetly May 14th, I saw the commercial for it when I was watching the tyra show. jaeda was there and she looked nice.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2979052;
    Yeah its definetly May 14th, I saw the commercial for it when I was watching the tyra show. jaeda was there and she looked nice.
    Thank god for TiVO.
    Cycle 10 Rooting for: Anya + Dominique = Anyanique
    Dani: If he just said a doll with strings, that would've been cool but no,
    he had to get all technical, and say a Marionette doll. Who says that?

FORT Fogey

That's Wednesday, right? I have to miss it! Darn! Any idea of when it will air again?

Yeah wednesday. I posted the categories on the tyra thread because I couldnt find this one.

HAHA, I saw the commercial and I was cracking up when Jaslene said the FIERCEEE AWRD goes to... I just thought it was regular prounciation but I guess its not.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Wow, I just saw it. It was a hot mess, entertaining, but still a hot mess.

I am surprised she allowed Kim C10 to attend, she looked really good with short hair. Some of the girls looked like they were attending prom instead of looking like models.