Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Five: Musical Genres

Re: Photoshoot Five: Musical Genres

My Rankings

Good:
    Whitney (she's really good then again she's a drama queen)
    Kat (Looks real)
    Lauren (Nailed it, oddly enough)

OK:
    Anya (Could've tried somethign different but still good)
    Fatima (Good energy)
    Dominique (Her eyes look to intense for an earth child)

Bad:
    Stacy Ann (She's the new Ambreal)
    Claire (Not country at all)
    Aimee (She needs more fire)

Aimee - her face was gorgeous, but the body just was blah, NOT good for R&B! Still didn't deserve to go home
    Anya - It was ok, didn't get punk though
    Claire - worst makeup and hair, seriously, country singers do not look like this now!! I wish she would have tried a bit more to get in character.
    Dominque - dull expression, dull body position, fred flintstone feet - why was she not in the B2???
    Fatima - not too bad, certainly an improvement over previous weeks
    Katarzyna - Nice! very good vibe off Kat's photo, love her angles and face, hope the makeover works for her (no soccer mom hair!!)
    Lauren - Pretty good, I'd like to see her try a more conventional pose and see if it works for her....getting a little tired of all the brokedown legs!
    Stacy Ann - zzzzzzzz...why is she still here?
    Whitney - Great pic! now she just needs to shut her mouth! LOL

B2 should have been Dominique and Stacy Ann with Dom going home for overall boring, commercial photos.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Sure it may not be the most high fashion photoshoot they've done but it isnt that bad, I could easily see it being done in Teen vogue.

I really like Fatimas's picture this week, she finally learned how to model from the waste down because her posing was fierce. I would have rather seen a picture with her mouth closed because I know she had some but the kiss tongue is neat and it fits the theme.
    Last edited by Leah4532; 03-27-2008 at 11:02 AM.

FORT Fogey

Whitney and Kat killed it, no questions asked.

Fatima's looks SOOOOO posed and forced, it almost looks like a mockery of heavy metal. Were I a metalhead, I'd be annoyed.

I get that they gave girls genre's that would challenge them... but honestly, I think if they had given Aimee country, Claire metal, and Fatima R&B, it would have worked out a lot better than it did.

I agree whitney and Kat did the best but I mean anyone should have rocked R&B it was simple

FORT Regular

1. Katarzyna
    2. Whitney
    3. Fatima
    4. Anya
    5. Lauren
    6. Dominique
    7. Stacy-Ann
    8. Claire
    9. Aimee

Anya, Lauren, and Katarzyna look incredible. Whitney needs to close her mouth, its getting ridiculous! Stuff a twinky in her and send her packing ASAP!
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

I liked Kat's, Whitney's, Lauren's, and Anya's! They rocked it.

I also thought that Claire's pic wasn't bad. Yeah it wasn't really "country" (which I still don't know how it's supposed to look) but Mr. J was right when he said it would be perfect with a high fashion gown. So, without theme in mind, I thought Claire's pic was good.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

I can't believe they sent a pretty girl like Aimee home! So what if she had one bad picture. The other girls they kept had bad ones too in the past. And they keep Fatima and that nasty thing, Dominique! I just don't understand the judging on this show!

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;2873043;
    I can't believe they sent a pretty girl like Aimee home! So what if she had one bad picture. The other girls they kept had bad ones too in the past. And they keep Fatima and that nasty thing, Dominique! I just don't understand the judging on this show!
    Aimee's meatpacking picture was bad too. She was also uncomfrotable with nudes and crazy photoshoots (like the meat one). Aimee needs to understand that this industry is about extremes and being uncomfortable. Once she understands that she can be very good as she's naturally photogenic. This can be a wake up call for her.