Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Orenji's going to HELL for this

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2876412;
    Why next monday?!
    Because apparently the reason its not up at the moment is because the "torrent" hasn't been uploaded yet and the next airing is on Monday so we have to wait until then. It's just youtube gossip but it's never taken them this long to upload it before so it wouldn't surprise me if its true! hope not though, its sounds like ot was a good ep. I'm trying not to find out too much but I couldn't resist dropping by after accidentally finding out who was eliminated anyway

You can download it from itunes if you really can't wait. It does cost $1.99 though.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2876848;
    You can download it from itunes if you really can't wait. It does cost $1.99 though.
    I really want to but I live in the UK and I can't find it in my iTunes store anywhere! If anyone knows how I can get (I don't mind paying lol) even if it's through a sent file, it will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2871623;
    Actually Saleisha was in the bottom two twice and one was at the International destination. One with Victoria and one with Jenah.
    -All winners, twice, except for Naima and Jaslene
    -All winners in bottom two when at the International Destination, except for Saleisha (i.e Victoria)

-Naima in bottom two once, Jaslene in bottom two zero times

I don't really like Claire anymore. When she went back to hug Aimee, I thought it was sort of like, "Hahaha, Tyra called my name and not your's! In your face, and now I'm coming over to you to hug you because my name was called."

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Youtube user Cruelkiller22 has uploaded episode 6 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2877241;
    Youtube user Cruelkiller22 has uploaded episode 6 now.
    thank you very muchhhhh ...
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mypirateship;2871599;
    im not trying to say they suck. im trying to say they have a few good weeks but don't have the package of modeling at all. do you honestly see faces like stacey ann or dominique or jaeda or saleisha in runways for milan? europe? high fashion? no not really, aimee is the only one that i can see in a cover of something high fashion with anya and lauren. allison also was very good.

i hate how this show is all about personality and you have to be loud and crazy to get far. its so dumb. it seems like we will never get a normal girl being antm. i would rather look up to a girl that is normal and like me than a girl that has been abused by her boyfriend? or a girl that has a sob story.
    I hate how it's about personality too, but in all reality, what's normal?? I don't think it's fair to give the axe to someone for a sob story... everyone comes with their own problems. Rarely do 2 people have the same view of "normal." I think all these girls are normal because everyone has their own skeletons. I think Domanique was explaining why she is how she is and not trying to use the abusive relationship as a boost. I don't think many people would fit under your definition of "normal." Experience changes all. It's the talent that counts IN THE END... not necessarily this early on though.....

Kao

im not trying to say they suck. im trying to say they have a few good weeks but don't have the package of modeling at all. do you honestly see faces like stacey ann or dominique or jaeda or saleisha in runways for milan? europe? high fashion? no not really, aimee is the only one that i can see in a cover of something high fashion with anya and lauren. allison also was very good.
    No I don't, and I have a GIANT guess why. It doesn't have to do with talent either. I supposed the status quo is okay for some, but doesn't really reflect the reality. :/

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Hey lovely people I know who is leaving next week and the bottom two and I know some of you have been dying for a real spoiler. Just PM if you want it. I don't want to put it under any thread because of the new rules!!! So if you message me I'll tell you the spoiler as well as my source if you don't believe me! =)
    Until next week...
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna