Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

dominique, stacy, fatima and claire OVER AIMEE
    nuff said

I definitely believe next week Kat will actually get some airtime because she is involved with a makeover (honestly, that's the only reason why she would get airtime). This week, received NONE AT ALL... no interviews.
    Paulina: Do you sleep in the nude or with pajamas?
    Fatima: I sleep in the nude actually.
    Paulina: Cool!
    [c10]

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Tennislover08;2872432;
    i think stacy ann had the most boring genre, a DJ. She could have gotten energy but she was always behind the table.
    House is not a DJ. House is the Genre of music started by gay men in Chicago in underground clubs in the mid 80s like the Music Box (think Jamie Principal, Frankie Knuckles, Chip E. etc) which led to Trance and other electronica. It also had an EXTREMELY distinctive look and I'm seriously disappointed that Tyra and Co didn't even bother to do their research! I don't know what the hell they did to Stacy Ann but the minute I saw her the song "You Ain't Really House" popped in my head. That was horrid.

Speaking of behaviour, Claire's was absolutely repulsive this week. Yes, the Dom can be annoying, but to call someone a bitch and telling them "Well, at least I HAVE a husband" when this person confided to you (and the world) that she was in an abusive relationship was an extremely low blow. And the whole "Imma sit in the room with this person while they are sick and trying to sleep and talk smack about them so they can overhear" reeked of HS. Lauren was the only one who IMO had the right to go off because she was merely trying to defuse the situation by saying "I think you two have a communication problem" and Dom rudely told her to "stay in her place." Kudos to Anya and Fatima for not getting involved in that mess.

It also bothered me that when Claire's name was called she was cheering and saying "YES" while poor Aimee was bawling her eyes out next to her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;2873844;
    Speaking of behaviour, Claire's was absolutely repulsive this week. Yes, the Dom can be annoying, but to call someone a bitch and telling them "Well, at least I HAVE a husband" when this person confided to you (and the world) that she was in an abusive relationship was an extremely low blow. And the whole "Imma sit in the room with this person while they are sick and trying to sleep and talk smack about them so they can overhear" reeked of HS. Lauren was the only one who IMO had the right to go off because she was merely trying to defuse the situation by saying "I think you two have a communication problem" and Dom rudely told her to "stay in her place." Kudos to Anya and Fatima for not getting involved in that mess.

It also bothered me that when Claire's name was called she was cheering and saying "YES" while poor Aimee was bawling her eyes out next to her.
    I couldn't agree more. I think Claire's behavoir this week was unacceptable.

Aimee Was Robbed
    I'll miss Alamela.

what I don't get is - don't these girls know that everything they do is being taped.....these girls still act crazy and stupid! I know its a reality show and people love the drama , but sometimes I just wanna reach into the TV and Smack some of them!!:nono
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Fogey

UGH... I wasnt here AND I missed the episode...
    Can someone tell me what was the call out order and how did Fatima do?!!!
    Please? I'll give you a cookie! <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2874013;
    UGH... I wasnt here AND I missed the episode...
    Can someone tell me what was the call out order and how did Fatima do?!!!
    Please? I'll give you a cookie! <3<3<3
    The call-out order was:
    Whitney
    Katarzyna
    Fatima
    Lauren
    Anya
    Dominique
    Stacy Ann
    Claire
    Aimee (eliminated)

So as you can see, Fatima did relatively well
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fogey

I just checked her photo, it's made of awesome, the tongue kicks me...
    Although I have to agree with the Call-out...
    Whitney, Fatima and Katarzyna are the only ones that conveyed and emotion in the shoot...
    Whit looks high, Katarzyna looks like she's about to cut herself , and Fatima, well, she's rockin' it lol...
    The rest look stiff and contrived, Lauren and Anya did ok...
    But my GOD Claire's and Dominitranny's are truly atrocious

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

What the hell does hippie have to do with folk music?!