Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Tennislover08;2872432;
    i think stacy ann had the most boring genre, a DJ. She could have gotten energy but she was always behind the table.
    That's because DJs are always behind the table mixing music. I agree should have mixed it up a bit. I like her, but she needs to change it up a bit or she will be going home soon.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Dear Dominique,

Maybe it's you.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2872438;
    You're not alone, edrianisawesome. I like Whitney, but she's going down in my rankings after tonight. What really got to me was when the 3 of them were disrupting Dom's sleep. Dom hasn't exactly had a record of being polite and nice, but in this case, she did ask them in a calm voice to take it to another room. But even with Dom's calmness, the three of them would not budge.
    They all stated that they've had issues with Dominique before. She has disrespected them and when confronted about it, she plays dumb.

Why should they respect someone who has no respect for them? Dominique says she has nothing against them but disrespects them whenever she wants (and yes, the whole alarm thing is disrespectful especially when they had talked to her about it 7 times before!).

If someone clearly had no respect for you, how much would you possibly have for them?

FORT Newbie

I really thought Whitney's and Kat's were terrific. Stacy Ann's was the worst. Too predictable, too boring yet she was the third person called up. I still am wondering what Stacy Ann is doing in the competition! I don't think Dominique's were "soft", I thought it was lifeless and awkward posing, which the photographer mentioned it was like three different body movements that didn't work. Not only did Dominque look lifeless and awkward, she looked OLD in that picture. I'll admit that she surprised me last week with her picture, she looked soft and younger, but this week, she looked like a middle aged hippie, NOT a model. :nono

While I agree with Claire being ticked off at Dominique's alarm clock and Dominique being really snotty about it, being in the room while someone was sleeping when you have an entire apartment, that's just petty and childish. :nono I did think it was really weird for Dom to call out Claire on how she acts with her husband, out of left field just like the racist comment with Whitney.

I am shocked that Aimee left, but with how much they were featuring her this week as opposed to the last weeks, I can't say that I'm surprised.

i hope kata embraces her new look. but i would get nuts if, after giving her another makeover panel eliminates her! aaaaahhh!!!!!!B.S. elimination again
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedarling;2873078;
    I really thought Whitney's and Kat's were terrific. Stacy Ann's was the worst. Too predictable, too boring yet she was the third person called up. I still am wondering what Stacy Ann is doing in the competition! I don't think Dominique's were "soft", I thought it was lifeless and awkward posing, which the photographer mentioned it was like three different body movements that didn't work. Not only did Dominque look lifeless and awkward, she looked OLD in that picture. I'll admit that she surprised me last week with her picture, she looked soft and younger, but this week, she looked like a middle aged hippie, NOT a model. :nono
    Stacy-Ann was almost in the bottom two. She was next to last in the call-out this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2872801;
    I hated this episode. They spent sooooo much time on the catfights and hardly any time on panel discussion at the end! I'd much rather hear what they have to say about the girls and their photo sessions than a bunch of pointless screaming. Is that what they really think we want to watch?
    FoRT represents an enormously tiny (whoops, oxymoron) portion of the ANTM viewers. We care about the modeling. Most people watch reality TV for the drama.

Seriously, who can't figure out how to set an alarm clock properly? I'm pretty sure Dominique did that intentionally, and it wasn't just Claire complaining (Anya also had some thoughts about the alarm clock fiasco). Dominique seems to think that as long as something doesn't affect her personally in some way, everyone else whom it might affect is being unreasonable and hateful and selfish (which are the 3 things that Dom is being, but she refuses to realize it). Dominique tends to get personal when someone disagrees with her, i.e., calling Whitney a racist (for no reason) and asking Claire if she talks to her husband like that (again, why bring someone's family into it, especially if you have never met them?) However, I do think the way Claire handled Dominique was childish and petty. It appears that none of the 4 girls involved in the altercation are willing to take the high road and be the bigger person, which makes each girl involved equally petty and childish and selfish. I lost a lot of warm feelings for Claire by the way she handled Dominique.

What I did notice last night, besides the obvious show edit ending with Aimee going home and Claire being in the bottom 2, was that with the exception of Tyra Mail readings, the posing challenge and the photo shoot, I did not see Stacy Ann or Fatima at all during the show. Stacy Ann was was called 8th. I don't think Stacy Ann is much longer for this show if she doesn't step up and show the judges that she can model well enough to stay in the competition.

My favorite girl is still Lauren, although she does walk a bit like Frankenstein. I doubt she'll win the competition because of her walk, but I have to admit she takes the best pictures of anyone in the competition, bar none. Tyra pegged her perfectly at the judging panel by asking the photographer, "Does Lauren walk up like this (clumsy, shuffling) and then when you pick up the camera, she's all (posing super fierce)?" Lauren appears to have a bit of a melt-down next week, according to the previews.

My least favorite has to be Dominique, and it's generally because IMO she doesn't look like a model at all but for some reason she basks on the shores of Lake Delusional, refers to herself in the 3rd person constantly (seriously, that's got to be a sign of insanity), and refuses to see that the reason why the girls don't like her is because Dom is a incredibly abrasive and overbearing, and not because they are intimidated by Dom or her modeling skills. I have to agree -- this week she just looked like "old hippie," and not folk.

I have no idea who will win, but I know that it won't be the girl with the best walk, the best portfolio, or the best commercial and couture modeling ability. That girl with the whole package(whichever one it is per cycle) NEVER EVER wins ANTM.
    I love to ride the woodies.

"'If you're flammable and you have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table.' Mitch Hedberg"

the hardest part about Dominique is looking at her. She's like 23 and she has the wrinkled skin of a 45 year old. I have never seen a model on the show look SO old, and that's considering one of my favorites, Lisa D'amato, who could channel a Golden Girl when she smiled...

Dom has acne, an uneven skintone, a huge wide nose, and yes, the wrinkles. I don't mean to be unkind, but she needs to seriously leave my tv screen. She can take Claire and Whitney with her.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2870987;
    Noooootid fashin' fotog-rafer Nigh-jell Bahr-kah.

Ayyy m comfa-tah-bull wit mah boh-dee.

Dis ezz a yooge oppa-too-knee-tee!
    haha that's too perfect.. took me a second. Anya's nude pics = gorgeous. Makeover isn't so bad anymore.