Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by [Messika];2872351;
    i was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of music Katarzyna chose to do? Honestly i loved her photoshoot! i thought she should have been called first but at least she came second.
    ok im getting a little annoyed of the Judges critizing kats hair! lol i mean come on its been talked for six epys. and did u guys see her new haircut? its all the way up to her neck i think? i thought they were going to cut it like a victoria beck kind of haircut. but she looks good. to me i think Whitney is going to be the next to go cuz of her weight.
    The girls didn't choose their music genre. Katarzyna was assigned to portray Emo music.

The hair she wore in the shoot was a wig. The judges loved the way it looked on her, though, and decided that at next weeks photo shoot, she's going to get her hair cut.

I also really doubt they'd cut Whitney for her weight. She was first called this week.

For all those who didn't realize what genre Stacy Ann had, called House. Its basically a DJ thats why she had a turn table.

Quote Originally Posted by tneve22;2872379;
    My first post here. Claire's look reminds me of Jay.
    Welcome to FoRT, tneve22!

You're definitely not alone. Back when the girls shot for Elle Macpherson's (sp?) lingerie, many people said Claire looked like Mr. Jay in her photo.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

WHY HAVEN'T THEY POSTED PICTURES YET?!?!?

Ugh, sometimes they're on time, other times they take forever.

This episode was pretty good.
    Few points:

1.Am I the only one who hated Fatima's picture?
    2. Lauren is starting to really annoy me...if only she would stop screaming and start learning how to walk!
    3. Hated Claire......Her comment about how " she atleast has a husband" was shocking and totally uncalled for....I mean Dominique is craazy and all, but she's been in an abusive relatioship and I would think that after weeks of staying together, everyone would probably know that! Way bad Claire....IMO you're a shady Bitch!:nono
    4.Poor Aimee....my heart broke when she was crying at the end...
    5.Go kat!!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MEyo 2492;2872335;
    How do you know....do you know what place she takes?
    Well I know there's no spoilers thread left and that there is a speculation topic where I should take this, but as far as I know, I have pretty a reliable source that told me she made it overseas. So far that source has been right about everything related to that girl, so we'll see...

By the way I really really really don't know about the other girls.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Tennislover08;2872389;
    For all those who didn't realize what genre Stacy Ann had, called House. Its basically a DJ thats why she had a turn table.
    Ah... OK. Thank you for helping me out there Tennislover08. It also explains why they felt her's was a bit safe (maybe not that word though)

i think stacy ann had the most boring genre, a DJ. She could have gotten energy but she was always behind the table.

I honestly though Claire & her possies handled it so immaturely.
    As of now, I dislike Claire & Lauren. I think deep down inside,she's evil.
    IMO , just because she came out of her freaking shell, she dont need to be yelling
    in the top of her lungs everyt episode !!

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2872433;
    I honestly though Claire & her possies handled it so immaturely.
    You're not alone, edrianisawesome. I like Whitney, but she's going down in my rankings after tonight. What really got to me was when the 3 of them were disrupting Dom's sleep. Dom hasn't exactly had a record of being polite and nice, but in this case, she did ask them in a calm voice to take it to another room. But even with Dom's calmness, the three of them would not budge.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet