Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2872316;
    I can assure you it's not.
    How do you know....do you know what place she takes?

One of the worst eliminations I can recall. Seriously. Fatima is still in this competition and Aimee gets cut? Come on.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

I really think that we shouldn't turn this thread into the new spoiler thread. The actual spoiler thread was already taken away because we couldn't follow certain rules.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

i was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of music Katarzyna chose to do? Honestly i loved her photoshoot! i thought she should have been called first but at least she came second.
    ok im getting a little annoyed of the Judges critizing kats hair! lol i mean come on its been talked for six epys. and did u guys see her new haircut? its all the way up to her neck i think? i thought they were going to cut it like a victoria beck kind of haircut. but she looks good. to me i think Whitney is going to be the next to go cuz of her weight.

If I see Claire as Cover Girl of the Week for next week I will %#@$ing riot! What she did was completely inappropriate from the drama with Dominique to when she got selected from the bottom two.

I felt that either Katarzyna or Aimee should've won last week. & I'm so upset, Kat got 0% percent air time. NO interview... period this episode. Definitely Anya deserves next weeks CGOTW!
    Paulina: Do you sleep in the nude or with pajamas?
    Fatima: I sleep in the nude actually.
    Paulina: Cool!
    [c10]

Claire at least looked pretty in her pic, aimee looked a little smudgy faced. I wish aimee didnt go too though, but she had the bad photo in the meat shoot.
    I think claire is beautiful inside and out and now we have seen her feisty side. I think she was just very happy to be going on, it shows her passion for the competition. She did give aimee a hug after tyra was done talking to her though. It was in a little poor taste though. It was clear she wasn't thinking of poor little aimee there.
    But I have to say
    1. Congrats claire on winning covergirl of the week for the 5th time, what did the on screen comment say that she bubbles effervesence?
    2. I love her exotic and classic beauty and her strong, genuine and quirky personality.
    3. Dominique deserved to be served, the girl was confused by her alarm clock, how are you outsmarted by a simple machine?
    Apparently claire is selling a necklace she won last week, im gonna buy it.

I don't really watch the show for the drama in as much as I do the photoshoots. They are very interesting to watch and it's neat to see what goes into them (well, mostly).

So, as far as the photos (and I'm using the callout order for my opinions )

Whitney - felt she earned this callout. She does personify grunge here. That said, she really does need to close her mouth or she's going to eventually have the "Anna Nicole Smith" or too sexy card drawn on her.

Katarzyna - Her picture rocks, it fits emo very well. The shorter ha:ir is much edgier for her and doesn't give her the Victoria's Secret angel look that Tyra's been concerned about. I'm glad they're doing the new makeover. Personally, I think hers and Whitney's tied for first, but gave Whitney the first call out to get rid of the "oh, they'll never call a plus size out first" mantra. I think she does barely edge out Whitney's photo though, but she's getting the credit she deserves for strong photos.

Fatima - This one fit well too for the genre, and she took a risk pulling the Gene Simmons look. I think like what Tyra said with Whitney, she took a chance and it worked. That said, I hope she does turn down the cold bitchiness.

Lauren - Her pic is popstar, but it's not my favorite of hers. She does at least go against her norm to portray the role well. Not her strongest IMHO, but she can improve - and she does need to pull a Yoanna and practice her walking.

Anya - I liked the bed photos better than the punk shot. Her body language read punk, but her face didn't quite express it. She needs to work to make sure both work. Will say though that the shoot with Nigel will help her portfolio though in the future. They are timeless, and kinda remind me of the stills from Marilyn Monroe's last movie she was filming but didn't complete (the skinny dipping/towel dropping scene).

Dominique - It doesn't read folk as far as a musician folk - there's nothing to discern it IMHO. It's not a bad shot of her, but I think the photo's a bit out of focus on the face.

Stacy Ann - I don't get it, mostly because I don't know what House is. That said, I agree with Tyra - she needs to take risks and just flow while taking photos. From experience, Some of the best photography in work come from movement shots where the person's constantly moving. She really needs to try risks or she'll be gone soon.

Claire - The panel nailed it when they said it's not country music as far as what she's wearing. She needed to have more of a "Hee-Haw" type personality (hands on hips, kicking up her heels, doing that skirt rustling where the skirt flounces around, etc). The coture looks is for the most part not used in the country industry - and if so it's usually country rock, not classic country, which she was. Claire also needed to smile in almost every shot so they didn't pick one where she wasn't (that I will blame the photopickers for - in part).

Aimee - I thought face wise it was R&B, but body language didn't read it to me. While I liked many of her pictures, this one was not her strongest. I do think, however, she should've been saved over Claire because her photos were generally praised over Claire's and the weakest one (meat packing) both were weak.

---------------------------

Next week looks interesting, and it'll be interesting to see if Whitney's confidence will be shaken at the go-sees and if she can come back. It's tests like this that foiled many of the plus-sized contestants (though I still think Sarah last season was brainwashed).
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-27-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tes;2872250;
    I'm sorry but to me Claire plus 2 acted like a huge bitch. I wished Claire and Dom could of worked it out themselves. Lauren and Whitney just added fuel to Claire. It was really low how they just talk crap about Dom right in front her and acted like she wasn't there, especially when Dom asked nicely the second time to leave her alone and talk about her. How childish of Claire. I think Dom had faults but two wrong don't make it right.
    It's funny though dom asking her to not wake her up when she was waking her up all the time with her alarm. It seemed like when Lauren and whit got in on it at the table claire stopped talking.

Ugh I hate when people's alarms go off before their suppose too so I can understand the reason why Clarie was mad. But Dominique didn't deserve to be triple team but I still dont like her. I can't have too much sympathy for someone who attacked someone else for her irresposibility. I thought just another example how Dominique isn't as grown up as she wishes to come off. Pointless argument.pointless outcome.

And eh the photoshoot was whack. I didn't like the concept or the outcome. Yay for Kat getting called second im glad she finally got called up there. And anya nudes were amazing. Frankly all I care for is Kat and Anya. And im glad anya stood up as well.

FORT Regular

My first post here. Claire's look reminds me of Jay.