Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Thanks to this episode, Kat has officially become one of my favorite model.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

hmm..i did't watch the latest episode yet, but i think, Tyra should bring back the Judging Test, since this ANTM isn't all about just photograph, but also runway and appearance, so, they can see how those contestants were improve day by day .
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

tes

I'm sorry but to me Claire plus 2 acted like a huge bitch. I wished Claire and Dom could of worked it out themselves. Lauren and Whitney just added fuel to Claire. It was really low how they just talk crap about Dom right in front her and acted like she wasn't there, especially when Dom asked nicely the second time to leave her alone and talk about her. How childish of Claire. I think Dom had faults but two wrong don't make it right.

FORT Newbie

Since the spoiler thread isn't here anymore, How are we going to find out who goes next?

I thought they were going to portray different kind of rock like heavy metal or psychedelic rock. Oh well I still liked it. Claire being mean to doMANique was great because she had it coming. I like she used whatsherface instead of her name.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NikkoKiddo;2872256;
    Since the spoiler thread isn't here anymore, How are we going to find out who goes next?
    BEHOLD, THE NEW SPOOILER THREAD!

Just post spoilers here, since it is the only one that says "SPOILERS" as the title.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mikex;2872273;
    BEHOLD, THE NEW SPOOILER THREAD!

Just post spoilers here, since it is the only one that says "SPOILERS" as the title.
    Alright. I've explained this before, I'll gladly do it again.

SPOILERS, in application to this thread, means that anything that occurs in the 3/25 episode can and will be discussed here. If you have not seen the episode and do not want to know what happened until you do see it, don't come in this thread, because it will be spoiled.

This does not mean the thread is a place to post general spoilers. The mods took away the old ones because of off-topic posting and a lot of fighting over how genuine the spoilers were. If you have a legitimate spoiler, PM a mod with it--and maybe they'll re-open the thread for it.

I heard it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    whitney
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2872300;
    I heard it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    whitney

I can assure you it's not.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by powerfuldragon;2872321;
    claire is disgusting inside and out and her picture sucked. and when she got called and was like YIPPEEE i was so pissed and felt sorry for aimee. how mean.
    I didn't like the way she reacted either. I can understand that she's happy about her name being called, but I'm sure that other people have felt the same happiness she has and still kept inside. Also, Claire didn't really listen to Tyra's criticism; instead, she said that all she could do is smile.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet