Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2872055;
    Lauren is obviously being favored by Paulina and the judges. I really don't see any potential in Lauren after the show, sure she may be photogenic but shes just another heather and I highly doubt she will be signed to anyone big or get alot of work.
    I have to agree with you here. Even though I like Lauren, I still thinks she looks like a mess at panel (do something with your hair, please!). Even Miss Jay caught on it - he told her to have a better presence, and not look bored all the time. Lauren and Heather are really similar in the sense that they are both extremely photogenic but are awkward in real life, so I don't think either of them will make it far after the show.

lauren will go far, i can guarantee it. she's giving phenomenal pictures despite her awkwardness and lack of modeling experience.
    i keep bleeding love.

Honestly I can't see Lauren lasting place anything with go sees, she beautiful but she needs to improve on walking. Maybe 6th or 5th place tops.

I read about what Claire said....which was pretty rude but then think about the times when someone makes you really really mad and I have said worst

and I think she acted like that because DoMANique has been doing bitchy things since the first weeks

still mad that Aimee was sent home

I hope Dominique and Stacy Ann go home next, they suck!

and then whitney, fatima top 4 KATA ANYA CLAIRE LAUREN :]
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

I actually hope they send Whitney or Lauren home next basing it off of potential then Stacey-ann or Dominique.

Quote Originally Posted by mypirateship;2871599;
    im not trying to say they suck. im trying to say they have a few good weeks but don't have the package of modeling at all. do you honestly see faces like stacey ann or dominique or jaeda or saleisha in runways for milan? europe? high fashion? no not really, aimee is the only one that i can see in a cover of something high fashion with anya and lauren. allison also was very good.

i hate how this show is all about personality and you have to be loud and crazy to get far. its so dumb. it seems like we will never get a normal girl being antm. i would rather look up to a girl that is normal and like me than a girl that has been abused by her boyfriend? or a girl that has a sob story.
    I hate all those girls. People like Dionne, Jaeda, Ambreal, and Saleshia all overstayed their welcome. You know they are never going to make it in the fashion industry and the only point in keeping them in is for TV.

I am so tired of the sob stories. As much as I like Fatima I don't think she'd still be around if she didn't have the whole genital mutilation thing.

And I'm tired of girls like Stacy-Ann and Domanique making it so far with a few mediocre shots! Half of the models working don't have a personality!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Does anyone know how to download the episodes with bitorremt?

UGHH SUCKS!
    on my broadcast they replaced antm with some basketball game -.- so it wont air for us until sunday. WTF!

Tyra converted Kat from sexy to edgy all by jealously.
    Paulina: Do you sleep in the nude or with pajamas?
    Fatima: I sleep in the nude actually.
    Paulina: Cool!
    [c10]

Premium Member

I can't wait to see Kat's new cut, hopefully TyTy's hairstylist doesn't butcher it