Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2871707;
    Haha! Whitney just earned her abroad spot in the judges eye's I bet. Whitney will now replace Toccara as the best plus-size this show's had. I still prefer like four other girls to her though.
    I may be in the minority, but I don't think Whitney will make it overseas. Although she's doing well, I could still see her possibly placing seventh and most of the other girls seem like practically definites for making it overseas.
    Lauren-Transformation, Tyra's pet project, consistently takes gorgeous pictures, she'll probably make it overseas
    Katarzyna-The judges are finally acknowledging her and why would they give her a second makeover only to cut her the next week?
    Dominique-Delusional, crazy bitch of the season, she'll probably be kept around for drama
    Fatima-Has great model potential, is taking much better photos, has a sob story that melts Tyra's heart, and the drama don't hurt either
    Anya-Early front-runner, the judges love her, probably final 2
    Claire-Getting winner's edit
    Stacy-Ann-The exception, the only girl who I can't see making it overseas

So Stacy-Ann problably won't make it overseas and although all of them seem like probable candidates, one has to not make it overseas and my bet is Whitney
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2871996;
    I may be in the minority, but I don't think Whitney will make it overseas. Although she's doing well, I could still see her possibly placing seventh and most of the other girls seem like practically definites for making it overseas.
    Lauren-Transformation, Tyra's pet project, consistently takes gorgeous pictures, she'll probably make it overseas
    Katarzyna-The judges are finally acknowledging her and why would they give her a second makeover only to cut her the next week?
    Dominique-Delusional, crazy bitch of the season, she'll probably be kept around for drama
    Fatima-Has great model potential, is taking much better photos, has a sob story that melts Tyra's heart, and the drama don't hurt either
    Anya-Early front-runner, the judges love her, probably final 2
    Claire-Getting winner's edit
    Stacy-Ann-The exception, the only girl who I can't see making it overseas

So Stacy-Ann problably won't make it overseas and although all of them seem like probable candidates, one has to not make it overseas and my bet is Whitney
    I like Whitney, but I have this horrible feeling that she won't either. So im with you on that. I agree with you on all that.

FORT Newbie

Lauren is crazy. She's the one who said

"If you have an opinion,fine but screaming.. it does not get the point across"

and there she is yelling her crazy ass off the whole episode

Oh man I am like in love with Anya now. Her nude photoshoot was just gorgeous. I especially love her 3rd shot with the close-up shot.

Also, IMO, I felt that this episode was EXTREMELY shorter than the previous.
    Paulina: Do you sleep in the nude or with pajamas?
    Fatima: I sleep in the nude actually.
    Paulina: Cool!
    [c10]

yes, another B.S. elimination.. they shouldve eliminated dominique or stacey ann.

i agree that stacey will get the ambreal or eugena cut maybe fatima too will get the bre spot.. im glad kata is doing well.. its just sad we can only watch this on friday! urrghh... we are 1 day advanced from U.S. but we are late with watching the show.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

I didn't watch the whole episode just the judging cuz i fell asleep :/

but I was mad with the bottom 2

although Claire and Aimee had "bad pictures" [I didn't think they were the worst] they have been consistent about taking great pictures, specially Claire because Aimee had that horrible meat picture

I thought Dominique and Stacy Ann should have been bottom 2

Stacy Ann did that same pose once again and Dominiques was just BLAH!

call out order should have been

1.Lauren
    2.Katarzyna
    3.Fatima
    4.Whitney
    5.Anya
    6.Claire
    7.Aimee
    8.Dominique
    9.Stacy Ann
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2872044;
    yes, another B.S. elimination.. they shouldve eliminated dominique or stacey ann.

i agree that stacey will get the ambreal or eugena cut maybe fatima too will get the bre spot.. im glad kata is doing well.. its just sad we can only watch this on friday! urrghh... we are 1 day advanced from U.S. but we are late with watching the show.
    yeah ...i can't hardly wait to watch it too ..arrghhh..it's still early ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Lauren is obviously being favored by Paulina and the judges. I really don't see any potential in Lauren after the show, sure she may be photogenic but shes just another heather and I highly doubt she will be signed to anyone big or get alot of work.

Dude. Dominique looked like Cher -- minus all the good plastic surgery!! -- in that picture. Yes, Aimee didn't get the concept of her shoot, but at least she took an objectively pretty photo.

I think Claire is getting less and less of a winner's edit. Not looking good for her. Anya looks great but the accent is still a killer. I'm liking Whitney's chances more and more...

dominique did horrible this week, to go along with her horrible attitude. lauren is right... verbal diarrhea. haha.
    i keep bleeding love.