Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/26 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by lederhosen;2870867;
    aimee looks gorgeous!
    Agreed!
    Jenah- I'm beautiful, and I'm smart. I know stuff. I read books. I can play beer pong. I party with guys.

I want to see Fatima! I'm so tired of seeing Dominique and Whitney

Dominique is very self-centered, has no respect for anyone else in that house, and will not take responsibility for waking everybody up with her alarm (it is the alarm's fault because she cannot figure it out.) I can't stand people like her and I am glad everyone is calling her on it. However, self-centered people like her don't get it because it is all about them and it is the others that have the problem.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Aimee, Claire, and Lauren got the first few minutes of air time. That doesn't look good for either of them.
    Only for Aimee. The others had to be "introduced" so we could get to Alarmclockgate.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

ok, im expecting the hate, as much as i dont want to say it..... i feel bad for Dominque. shes being ganged up on and i feel for her, but that was wrong about her alarm clock. But i deffinately think the girls need to and im about to use a Lisa (cycle5) quote, RELAX, TAKE A BREAK, *grabs cookie jar* EAT A COOKIE!

FORT Fan

Hey Domanique brought up her husband into the argument. Still like Claire

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2870909;
    "At least I have a husband!" Are you serious, Claire? That was low of her. IDK what to think of her now.
    Claire's statement was, "At least I have a husband, if you want to bring it down that low." Dominique said something first to push her there.

I don't think we can say she's a terrible person--I'd consider myself to usually be friendly and respectable, but if people take a low blow at me, I'll take one back. If they go there, then they need to learn to deal with the consequences instead of bitching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by model_4_life101;2870919;
    ok, im expecting the hate, as much as i dont want to say it..... i feel bad for Dominque. shes being ganged up on and i feel for her, but that was wrong about her alarm clock. But i deffinately think the girls need to and im about to use a Lisa (cycle5) quote, RELAX, TAKE A BREAK, *grabs cookie jar* EAT A COOKIE!
    LOL! But someone must say it with red lipstick and fake teeth!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I hate people who act like Dominique.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2870903;
    Dominique is so out of touch with reality. She does things, never owns up to them, never takes responsibility for her actions, etc. And the last thing Dominique is is "so strong."

I'm surprised Fatima didn't get involved
    Seriously, isn't that the truth. Dominique has replaced Fatima as the bitch of the house. Unfortunately this probably means that Dominique will likely make it to the top 4 (like Bre, Jade, Melrose, Renee, Bianca, etc).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org