Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who should replace Tyra?

Re: Who should replace Tyra?

Quote Originally Posted by Claritin;2872802;
    Every episode she gets more and more irritating. So much so that I barely want to watch the show anymore. Her ego is like a giant monster feeding on souls and her head is so far up her rear. I can't stand it.
    Not only is it becoming more irritating it's also more and more embarrassing. She acts like a child who wants attention by any means. The "feel my booty" thing was truly embarrassing to watch, for all parties involved.

But I can't not watch it...

Who to replace her? Jay did a good job on CNTM to me and I think he would be fine in ANTM as well. He now has the job that Tyra had in C1 and C2, coaching the girls on set. In C7 Tyra was there to help coaching the Nymph shoot, she said she misses coaching. It's her own fault she can't do it because she has several other projects as well. Good for her for being ambitious I suppose, but she can't expect things to stay the same, the day still only has 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2872807;
    Not only is it becoming more irritating it's also more and more embarrassing. She acts like a child who wants attention by any means. The "feel my booty" thing was truly embarrassing to watch, for all parties involved.

But I can't not watch it...

Who to replace her? Jay did a good job on CNTM to me and I think he would be fine in ANTM as well. He now has the job that Tyra had in C1 and C2, coaching the girls on set. In C7 Tyra was there to help coaching the Nymph shoot, she said she misses coaching. It's her own fault she can't do it because she has several other projects as well. Good for her for being ambitious I suppose, but she can't expect things to stay the same, the day still only has 24 hours.
    Paulina said it to amis for her headband by the way
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Tyra can never be replace. I love Mr. Jay, but he's no Tyra.

FORT Fogey

I do agree that she is no longer that much into the show, she really wants to become the next oprah. Well let’s see about that.
    Is she irreplaceable, no. she can be replace, that is if she decides to step out , after all that’s her show. A new show will bring a new life to it and peole will get used to it after a while. Changes are good. True if it ain’t broke don’t fix it but sorry tyra is broken so let’s fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Claritin;2872802;
    I guess I'm one of the few people who is dying for a new host. In the beginning she was fine, after a while it started getting really campy and stupid but it was okay because it was fun to jab fun at her, but now it's gotten to the point where it's just. too. easy. Every episode she gets more and more irritating. So much so that I barely want to watch the show anymore. Her ego is like a giant monster feeding on souls and her head is so far up her rear. I can't stand it.

I would lovelovelove if Mr. Jay became the host. I loved the dynamics of CNTM with Jay as the host and Nole Marin as the artistic director. It was such a breath of fresh air.
    I can't agree with you more.
    There are just few people irreplaceable in this world nowadays but I'm afraid Tyra isn't one of them.Especially in the modeling industry,the top model title doesn't belongs to her only.
    If she doesn't care the contestants like she used to,then letting someone who does care to be the host would be more responsible for the contestants and for the people wating the show.
    and please Tyra take Nigel with her when she's leaving,that would be a relief

FORT Fan

Mr T... I pity the model that can't bring the squinty eye thingy!

I STILL say Rebecca Romijn should replace Tyra if Tyra does decide to move on. She just has such a pleasant presence about her and could be just the right refreshening that the show needs.

But I'd also hate to see Tyra leave.
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

replace tyra?
    hum...let's see, connections with tyra?
    I KNOW, the best person will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    saleisha

seriously I think iman or kimora lee can be on the list

I thought about Naomi campbell would replacing her but then I realized that would only be fun if Tyra was in the panel with her.

FORT Fanatic

If Tyra quits this, then they might as well cancel the show. I mean Tyra is amazing and no one can stand a chance against her. If Jay Manuel is the judge, pukes, hello your not a supermodel and never will be unless you change your sex gender. No one knows Nigel. Paulina just seems too old.

Ugh, I really hope Tyra doesn't quit.