Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who should replace Tyra?

Re: Who should replace Tyra?

Janice should replace her. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLes;2870760;
    Naomi Campbell will turn ANTM into AUSNTM
    BOOOOOOOORING.

And sorry, but i'm not from USA, WHAT'S "LOL"?

Whitney ♥ Claire ♥ Shiela Moldy Peach's Avatar

I dont understand. Why would Tyraid quit her own show when she got into an arguement with Mr. Jay? If it is that bad, then just fire Mr. Jay. Makes no sense to me so I dont believe this at all. Its her show, and it wont be the same show without her.
    The weather is so breezy
    Man why can't life always be this easy?
    - Kanye West "Flashing Lights"

Quote Originally Posted by LucasArg;2870826;
    BOOOOOOOORING.

LOL is Laughing Out Loud

so it's like laughing really loud.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Whitney ♥ Claire ♥ Shiela Moldy Peach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LucasArg;2870826;
    BOOOOOOOORING.

Back in the day it met "Lots Of Love" but now it means "Laughing out loud"
    The weather is so breezy
    Man why can't life always be this easy?
    - Kanye West "Flashing Lights"

ok if Tyra is going to be replaced...this would be exciting because this mean Antm can be revieved like the Italian Renaissance...we would actually get worth girls, highfashion jobs, photoshoots etc...i would say the main judge should be Paulina Porizkova or Mr Jay...then the rest of the panel should consist of the owner of the fashion magazine they are going to sign with (not seventeen or any lame crap people don't read), a runway coach who will actually teach the girls everyday & the owner of the agency they wanna sign the winner to (some top or middle agency)....we can also get the girls who truely deserve to be on the show...so far Make me a supermodel is kicking a** except for public voting.....gosh i hope this is true....Please Tyra hand over Antm to someone new so we can see a change.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

this show will be an Epic FAIL if tyra left. she adds kookiness to the show. this is why this show is more watchable & more sucessful than the foreign franchises. its not because of the girls, they are nobodies... they come & go and ANTM is the height of their fame (except for adrianne because she decided to be even more trashy by marying a 60 year old guy & do a reality show). really its all about tyra.

no tyra, no antm. nobody would watch it except for like 6 fort fans. and thats not enough.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

she should leave cos she made saleisha the winner lol
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

i have to agree with moldy peach. i tyra had an argument with jay and this is her show and she hired him then why is she the one quitting? i'm just not buying that she is leaving. and if she quited for another reason (like her talk show and that she didn't have time to get involved in the show) then she should still produce it and make guest appearances...
    Last edited by maria_k_cy; 03-27-2008 at 06:01 AM.

I guess I'm one of the few people who is dying for a new host. In the beginning she was fine, after a while it started getting really campy and stupid but it was okay because it was fun to jab fun at her, but now it's gotten to the point where it's just. too. easy. Every episode she gets more and more irritating. So much so that I barely want to watch the show anymore. Her ego is like a giant monster feeding on souls and her head is so far up her rear. I can't stand it.

I would lovelovelove if Mr. Jay became the host. I loved the dynamics of CNTM with Jay as the host and Nole Marin as the artistic director. It was such a breath of fresh air.
    shut up, tyty.