Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

100% positive (IMO):

Anya- I definately think she will make it overseas. She has had great pictures and the judges really seem to like her. But, I think she needs major work on her accent, if Jaslene and Dani had to lose them, she is going to have to also.

Claire- She has also had stunning photos. Her facial structure is amazing as well. She is also favored by the judges, and her personality is very charming. Plus, the moms usually make it overseas.

Whitney- I think it's been pretty much confirmed that she makes it overseas. She is a beautiful girl and has had some great pictures, and some not so good. But, like the judges said, she has a great presence, and they love that.

Fatima- She is very beautiful despite the underarm hair, which is plain nasty. Her first picture was great, the second was ok, the third was bad, and the most recent is showing she does have potential. She's improving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unsure:

Stacy Ann- Along with Claire, she has an amazing facial structure, one of the best ever on ANTM. Her first three pics were all ok but, the most recent rocked. I see a lot of potential in her, and I love her personality. I think she is improving but, something tells me that she is going to give the same pose again (the one in the homeless and meat photoshoot) and it might get her sent home.

Dominique- She is the girl that has improved the most, duh! Her last two pictures are amazing but, the first two were awful. I think the judges see something in her that might get her into the top 6 but, I think she'll most likely get eliminated before. I don't know, something tells me that she might screw up another picture or she might give off a little attitude towards one of the judges and get the boot out the door.

Lauren- Obviously she is the weird looking girl, and Tyra loves those. But, I think her runway walk is horrible. Never in ANTM history have I seen a walk worse than hers, maybe Heather's (C9). But, maybe just like Heather her pictures will take her far.

Katarzyna- She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. But, it doesn't come out in her pictures. I think there is a model in her but, she needs to let it out. As of right now I also see a boring personality. She hasn't gotten any airtime and it is most likely because she doesn't say or do anything worthy enough to be edited into an episode. If she loses the sexy, brings out her personality, and starts to take better pictures I'm sure she can make it far.

Aimee- I have pretty much given up on this girl. Her pictures have been getting worse and worse. Her latest photo was a little bit better but, I just see her fading away. I'm pretty sure her time has run out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, I think that (Stacy Ann or Dominique) and (Lauren or Katarzyna) will round up the top 6. Hopefully, it's Stacy Ann and Lauren.
    Last edited by kevin702; 03-25-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Re: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Anya- Her photos are BREATHTAKING!

Aimee- I'm not too sure about her personality but her photos are good as well.

Katarzyna- She has an amazing runway walk.

Claire- She has won most the challenges and she's loved by the judges and her photos are great as well.

Lauren- She's growing week after week and I think she has the potential and has strong photos.

Ugh...I can't really choose a sixth girl, the rest of them all suck in my opinion but maybe Fatima.

Fatima- She seems like one of the weeker girls but maybe her "exotic" look will get her further in the competition.

Whitney ♥ Claire ♥ Shiela Moldy Peach's Avatar

Speculated Top 6

Anya - She is extremly well rounded. She has a decent runway walk which is better then 3/4 of the girls that are still left in the competetion. She takes the most stunning photos and has a consistency of doing so. She got a drastic makeover, but she is working it better then any of the girls.

Lauren - She is the Heather of this season. I hate basing things off of the fadeout photo but she is commanding attention in the photo which gives me the hint that she will be on the airplane with the other 5 girls. If she improves on her runway walk she may even make into final 3 if she is consistent.

Whitney - Personality. She has a prsence that also commands attention and she isnt afraid to speak her mind. It defintly balances her lack-luster photos. She has loads to improve on but I wouldnt be suprised to see Tyra float her on over to the final 6. She also has a drastic makeover and if she continues on working it, shell be perfect.

Claire - Fan Favorite. She is getting an edit that no other girl is getting. She has been in the top 4 girls ever since the cycle started. She also has the most covergirl of the week in this cycles. I know she will be in the final 3.

Fatima - As nasty as she is, she can model. Her makeover shoot is bravo! If she can take a breath-taking photo like her makeover one then Tyra will fall in lover with her all over again. She needs to shave her pits also.

Dominique - Yeah I wish she wouldnt be here but I think she is gonig to be. Tyra will give her the Jade thing where she tells her she is improving and she is kicking butt. But then one bad photoshoot and off with her head. Dominique will need to be the best model she can be in the final 6 if she wants to survive.

I wish Stacey Ann/Kataryzana is in here but I dont think they will be.
    The weather is so breezy
    Man why can't life always be this easy?
    - Kanye West "Flashing Lights"

I think Claire, Anya, Fatima, Lauren, Katarzyna, and Stacy Ann will make it to international destination, but we shall see.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Anya- Amazing photographs, a pretty good walk, very rounded, performs amazingly, very professional

Claire- Great Face, Good personality, Won a challenge, Taken some really good photos

Kat - Really good walk, Some good photographs, I think she will improve over the next 3 weeks

Lauren - STUNNING photographs, a good personality, unique and different, i think her walk will improve

Fatima - Exotic Look, some ok photographs, I think she has potentiol

Whitney - Good Plus Size, Some good photographs, Very confident

Although I Think Whitney may be replaced with Dominique..
    Roman Castle - Anya
    Movie Stars - Anya
    Covergirl Commercial- Anya
    Covergirl Photograph- Fatima
    And guess who wins....

Anya- photographs great, good attitude, good presence, just needs work on accent

Claire-great photos, good walk, great attitude, judges like her, fan favorite, great edit

Dominique- [hate her] has improved the most, getting the Jade/Bre/Eugena edit

Lauren- girl with the best pictures, judges seem to like her a lot, her walk is the only thing that needs help

Fatima- exotic look, pictures arent so great but she has potential

I am stuck on the 6th girl...idk if it will be Katarzyna or Whitney
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

What I think:
    1. Claire
    2. Anya
    3. Fatima
    4. Katarzyna
    5. Whitney
    6. Lauren
    (in this order)

What I want:
    1. Katarzyna/Aimee
    2. Katarzyna/Aimee
    3. Fatima
    4. Anya
    5. Whitney
    6. Dominique (only keep her for fights)
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Newbie

Well, here's what I think:

Winner - Katarzyna
    Runner-Up - Anya
    3rd Place - Fatima
    4th Place - Lauren
    5th Place - Stacey Ann
    6th Place - Claire

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arith;2868286;
    Well, here's what I think:

Winner - Katarzyna
    Runner-Up - Anya
    3rd Place - Fatima
    4th Place - Lauren
    5th Place - Stacey Ann
    6th Place - Claire
    I think this is a realistic and great top six. Personally I think Dominique and Whitney are the actual weakest in the competition.

I'm sure about:

Anya - The best so far, best portfolio, sweet personality. Edgy and commercial.
    Claire - Tyra and Nigel love her, good pictures but that's all
    Lauren - The no - conventional girl this cycle, great pictures but she can't walk
    Fatima - The bitch that is fierce.

Maybe:

Katarzyna: Fierce, edgy, high fasion. But Tyra is jealous so we don't know. I'm waiting for a SUPERB picture of her.
    Whitney: An edgy plus size, I don't like her.

I hate her but...

- Dominique: A BIG bitch, she is improving but come on! She looks like a man and she is NOT fierce.
    - Stacy Ann: I like her personality, but we already have seen a Saleisha, she is edgier but no no.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast