Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Here is my prediction

1. Katarzyna-I feel her new haircut will be edgy and make her lose less sex appeal. I also feel her personality will shine when some of the drama divas get eliminated.

2. Anya-I cant stand this girl but tyra is opsessed with her and she takes okay photos.

3. Whitney-Best plussized model yet although she has not really improved and every picture has her mouth open + some excuse saying the runway isnt ready for a girl liek you will be made.

4. Claire-She takes great pictures but she can look old sometimes

5.Lauren-Takes great pictures but has the same look in all of them and she has a terrible walk and I dont think she will do well in a cg commercial.

6. Fatima- Takes okay pictures and looks exotic but i feel she will fall flat eventually.

I think these are quite sure

anya = runner up, so obvious, favorite tyra's pet
    whitney = best plus size ever, tyra's biggest pet, and bigger is better
    lauren = tyra's awkward/popular pet
    claiiiiiiiiiiire = let's see her seventeen spread. nuff said

not so sure about

kat = tyra's little kitty cat, too sexy and I think she'll send her back in her box (not top 6 )
    fatima = tyra's dramatic/sad pet, sob story + bitch can bring her to the top 6 but I'm not sure
    stacy ann = tyra's singing/sweet pet lol, it's either her or fatima...
    dominique = tyra's oldest pet, she brings the drama so she can be a filler

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I think:

- Anya
    - Katarzyna
    - Fatima
    - Whitney
    - Claire
    - Lauren

will be in the top 6. Dominique might replace Whitney, though.

FORT Fan

It should be-

Katarzyna
    Whitney
    Lauren
    Claire
    Anya
    Fatima

but Dominique will steal Katarzyna's spot and probably make 4th or 3rd place.

Im STILL lovin' Aimee!!! CDUBB101's Avatar

~Anya
    ~Katarzyna
    ~Whitney
    ~Lauren
    ~Claire
    ~Fatima
    Im really missing Aimee!

ANYA FTW!!!

You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine... ~Jason Mraz

I'm hoping for:

Claire
    Lauren
    Anya
    Whitney
    Katarzyna
    Fatima
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Definite girls in the top 6:

Anya - Not only do I love her, but Tyra loves her and she takes great pictures, and is great at all of the challenges. She has an okay runway walk. She'll have to improve her accent though.

Fatima - She's just getting the edit of final 6. I think she is pretty good at pictures, her runway walk is dreadful, but the way she's getting edited is really leading me to believe she's in.

Lauren - Akward girl. That's proof enough she's in.

Claire - Other than this last week, she's gotten constant praise (whether she deserved it or not) on her photos, in challenges, and everything. She's another one of Tyra's favorites and is in.

Not sure:

Katarzyna - She has everything right. The only thing making me nervous about her is the edit she's getting. Usually girls get no airtime throughout the first part of the competition, then get eliminated in 8th place or 7th place.

Dominique - She's really improved, while I hate her. The bitch usually gets in the top 6, but her photos are not as good as the girls listed above. This Katarzyna vs. Dominique thing will really tell which gives you more clues to who's making it in the final 6. Edit, or actual performance.

Definitley Not:

Stacy Ann - She's just not good enough, on top of the fact that she's not getting a good edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2874127;
    Definite girls in the top 6:

Anya - Not only do I love her, but Tyra loves her and she takes great pictures, and is great at all of the challenges. She has an okay runway walk. She'll have to improve her accent though.

Fatima - She's just getting the edit of final 6. I think she is pretty good at pictures, her runway walk is dreadful, but the way she's getting edited is really leading me to believe she's in.

Lauren - Akward girl. That's proof enough she's in.

Claire - Other than this last week, she's gotten constant praise (whether she deserved it or not) on her photos, in challenges, and everything. She's another one of Tyra's favorites and is in.

Not sure:

Katarzyna - She has everything right. The only thing making me nervous about her is the edit she's getting. Usually girls get no airtime throughout the first part of the competition, then get eliminated in 8th place or 7th place.

Dominique - She's really improved, while I hate her. The bitch usually gets in the top 6, but her photos are not as good as the girls listed above. This Katarzyna vs. Dominique thing will really tell which gives you more clues to who's making it in the final 6. Edit, or actual performance.

Definitley Not:

Stacy Ann - She's just not good enough, on top of the fact that she's not getting a good edit.
    what about whitney?
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456