Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

for me :
    and one comment in another forums i predicted when Marvita and Amis go home

so CLAIRE defenetely is on my TOP 6. She' s different to another contestant in the whole antm history, probably she will be the winner.
    ANYA... too.. always the FIRST GIRL appear in the oppenig has her palce in the top 6.
    STACY ANN... she's so fashion, especially how to pose with her fabolous legs..
    AIMEE.. she's the favourite of the judges.. so..
    KATARZYNA... good walk.. but.. there's nothin special for me.
    the five place i dont know who will be... but im pretty sure that Whitney and Dominique fight for the six place.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Franco_Brittany;2870266;
    AIMEE.. she's the favourite of the judges.. so..
    Not even close to being true. The judges don't like her way of modeling because she loses her signature look. It was clearly explained in the last episode. Plus the judges' favorite is Lauren, that one is obvious too.

I think:

Lauren:
    She's awkward, the judges favorite, great face. I don't think she'll win because of her walk but she can go very far.

Katarzyna: She has great pictures however I wonder if the sexy edit she's been having will affect her in the long run. Her walk is ferocious.

Anya: Everybody loves her and she's a great model. She's for sure in there.

Claire: She's very exotic, great walk and great pictures. Absolutely in there.

Whitney: She's becoming the best plus size model. I think she will be in there but I'm not too sure about her outcome in the go-sees. Still a great model. I just wish she can close her mouth at least in one photo.

Fatima: I doubt we will ever have a Top 6 without a black girl. She's kinda delivering good pictures. I think she's improving and she's one of those girls that the judges love to give more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2869537;
    my ideal top 6 (according to order)

1, Anya. Modelsque, took fantabulous photos which can rival a working model of today. Great personality. High fashion in person and photos.

2, Katazyana. Sexy ala victoria secret. The last time we had a winner like this is cycle 1 adrianne. I think she can play the part of high fashion yet sexy at the same time well. Evidence is homeless chic.

3, Aimee. A better version of nicole. Nuff said.

Notice that all my top 3 are very european looking, aka the european beauties.

4, Whitney. The best plus sized in all the cycles. Love her confidence and aura. She's tons better than toccara and sarah(9) combined.

5, Fatima. Exotic in an iman's way.

6, Lauren.

If these happens, it will be the best top 6 ever happened since cycle 8.
    This is probably my favourite combo. Just in a different order.
    DUMBanique, Claire, and Stacy Ann are likely to replace at least half, unfortunately.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Anya (getting the runner up edit), Fatima (has sob story, provides drama and will prob get the improvement edit), Claire (getting the winner edit), Whitney(she's the ebst plus size since Tocarra) and Lauren (getting the Heather/Shandi/Michelle C7 edit) are the pretty obvious ones. If Lauren doesn't make it, maybe Kat will take her place.

At least two girls with a "black/minority" background make it to the final six, so the final spot will go to either Dominique or Stacy-Ann. Maybe, just maybe this cycle will only have one black girl in the final six since Saleisha won last cycle.

What I want:

Anya, Kat, Claire, Fatima, Lauren, and Aimee.
    Last edited by BustaK; 03-26-2008 at 04:52 PM.

think-

1) lauren/anya
    2) lauren/anya
    3) fatima
    4) whitney
    5) claire
    6) kat
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

FORT Newbie

Lauren

Aimee

Katarzyna

Anya

Fatima

Whitney/ Claire

Top 3- Lauren
    Anya
    Aimee

Antm Is Any Of Them Would Be Great

anya.
    lauren.
    fatima.
    claire.
    stacy ann.
    katarzyna.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2870281;
    Not even close to being true. The judges don't like her way of modeling because she loses her signature look. It was clearly explained in the last episode. Plus the judges' favorite is Lauren, that one is obvious too.

I think:

Lauren:
    She's awkward, the judges favorite, great face. I don't think she'll win because of her walk but she can go very far.

Katarzyna: She has great pictures however I wonder if the sexy edit she's been having will affect her in the long run. Her walk is ferocious.

Anya: Everybody loves her and she's a great model. She's for sure in there.

Claire: She's very exotic, great walk and great pictures. Absolutely in there.

Whitney: She's becoming the best plus size model. I think she will be in there but I'm not too sure about her outcome in the go-sees. Still a great model. I just wish she can close her mouth at least in one photo.

Fatima: I doubt we will ever have a Top 6 without a black girl. She's kinda delivering good pictures. I think she's improving and she's one of those girls that the judges love to give more chances.
    oh yeah you'r right Lauren is favourite too )for the judges)

1.Katarzyna-Her pictures are beautiful and she looks like a model to me.
    2.Anya-I love her pictures and she has a presence so far.
    3.Lauren-Great Pictures + Judges love her
    4.Amiee-She struggled in the shoot before last,but last week was an improvement
    5.Claire-Stunning pictures and she is near the top quite a lot.
    6.Whitney-Someone said she was the best plus sized model since Toccara and I think she's actually better.

So generally the consensus is

Kat, Lauren, Anya, Claire and 2 of the following three: Whitney/Fatima/Stacy Ann

I'll be shocked if it turns out any other way.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast