Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Re: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Quote Originally Posted by jman1980;2868812;
    Well since we know girls don't go home right after elimination from the show, I'm pretty sure they see who makes it overseas. So when Marvita was asked who she wants to win she said Kat or Stacy Ann....Therefore she knows they go overseas and have a good shot at winning.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Aimee goes home this week.
    This leads me to believe that the top 6 are: Claire, Anya, Fatima, Lauren, Stacy Ann, Katarzyna. I would have chosen Whitney over Fatima, but ever cycle has always had two black women in top 6 except for cycle 8.....but in that season they had Jaslene to balance out the minority factor.
    Jael and Dionne were both black
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

1.claire-->for sure she will be included in this. she always gets the winners edit. and her photos are good and her walk as well. and has won challenges and CGOTW
    2.anyah--->good photos, amazing face. but, accent will affect her covergirl commercial. might be placed on nata's spot.
    3.lauren--->with paulina backing her, she has a sure spot on the top 6. she's pretty,takes good photos, but her walk... i feel she's going to get the heather treatment
    4.fatima--->pretty, but a bit average photos. i think, she'll be the bre or eugena.
    5.katazyna-->if she doesnt get the mollie sue cut, then praise the mother! she's very pretty and although tyra and the gang gives bullcrap critiques on her(i.e the hoochie, sex moans tyrant makes. urrgh.. pathetic excuses!) i think her walk will help her. if she doesnt make it, she'll be succesful outside for sure.
    6.either whitney or dominique these 2 girls will cause the drama and tyty wants a drama queen or a tranny on her top 6.

i wish aimee would be here...
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

my ideal top 6 (according to order)

1, Anya. Modelsque, took fantabulous photos which can rival a working model of today. Great personality. High fashion in person and photos.

2, Katazyana. Sexy ala victoria secret. The last time we had a winner like this is cycle 1 adrianne. I think she can play the part of high fashion yet sexy at the same time well. Evidence is homeless chic.

3, Aimee. A better version of nicole. Nuff said.

Notice that all my top 3 are very european looking, aka the european beauties.

4, Whitney. The best plus sized in all the cycles. Love her confidence and aura. She's tons better than toccara and sarah(9) combined.

5, Fatima. Exotic in an iman's way.

6, Lauren.

If these happens, it will be the best top 6 ever happened since cycle 8.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

FORT Regular

Anya
    Lauren
    Whitney
    Fatima
    Dominique
    Claire

I think Dominique will be there as she creates a lot of drama, and she will be the girl who survives a few eliminations this cycle

FORT Regular
    Drivin' my impala put sum 22's on that...

who i think in top 6:

katarzyna (absolutely gorgeous, has great pics, i hope nigel doesnt get his way and pulls the hoochie card on her.)
    anya (takes some of the best pics of the cycle, needs to lose the accent)
    lauren (shes the S@#$!, she rocks, she has the best pics ever! with paulina backing her, nigel wont get her way.hehe)
    whitney(she has a "presence" and the judges like that, shell shape up in pics)
    claire [has great pics, fans seem to like her(covergirl of the week) and she has a great personality, and is edgy]
    doMANique cough-cough JADE(has good photos, but is b****y or as lauren put it, "you(doMANique) are f***ing crazy! and tyra wants to keep a tranny for ratings)

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

I think it's gonna be

WINNER - Whitney - I have high hopes for the plus size model this cycle, she has the personality, the personality and the photos that are all in her favour. I think she's even better than Tocarra because so far she hasn't made a fuss about plus size. I love Whitney! And she's shining episode by episode, even though last week was a little weak!

Runner-up - Anya - to me it's sooo obvious she's gonna go far but not gonna win. Except if she gets rid of the Hawaiian accent. Tyra loves her. Tyra will root for Anya but will realize she's not really ready yet to spokesmodel.

3rd place - Katarzyna - She takes good photos, she's great on the runway and she is beautiful. I think she's gonna win the go-sees because I think she is the nicest of the girls that isn't too boring. She has yet to impress the panel but I think she'll get there eventually.

4th place - Claire - Claire is a momma. Claire will miss her kid once overseas. Do the math.

5th place - Fatima - Can't take a nice photo to save her life. Ok I'm exaggerating. I bet she'll struggle at the commercials too. She's too much of a perfectionist to do well in front of the camera. It'll all be too calculated and it will show. Fatima never impressed me anyway.

6th place - Lauren - Because she can't walk. I'm pretty sure she'll go at the go-sees episode and Fatima at the commercials, so those two might be interchangeable.

----

What I want

Winner: Whitney
    Runner-up: Katarzyna
    3rd: Anya
    4th: Lauren
    5th: Aimee or Stacy Ann
    6th: Claire or Aimee

I dont love Stacy Ann's pictures but I love her personality so far. But I have a feeling she's not gonna go overseas. =(
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Anya- she consistent and always take good pictures
    Lauren- her pictures are stunning, no way she won't make overseas
    Fatima- she has a lot of potential, hopefully she'll step her game up... and she brings drama to the house
    Claire- her pictures are OK and Tyra loves her
    Whitney- she has good pictures and she wants to prove plus size can get far in the competition
    Katarzyna - i think she'll improve altough i don't her to
    Dominique- drama

i really want Aimee to go overseas but i dont think it's gonna happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2869196;
    Fatima-- The strongest black girl, causes drama, and has the sob story to hook viewers. Primetime TV, baby! Also, as Rich from FourFour says, she walks like Robocop.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH I agree, she walks like Robocop and I think Miss Jay don't like her. I don't know why..

i kind of realized ms jay never liked the african girls (nnenna, to an extent yaya and now fatima)

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2869537;
    my ideal top 6 (according to order)

1, Anya. Modelsque, took fantabulous photos which can rival a working model of today. Great personality. High fashion in person and photos.

2, Katazyana. Sexy ala victoria secret. The last time we had a winner like this is cycle 1 adrianne. I think she can play the part of high fashion yet sexy at the same time well. Evidence is homeless chic.

3, Aimee. A better version of nicole. Nuff said.

Notice that all my top 3 are very european looking, aka the european beauties.

4, Whitney. The best plus sized in all the cycles. Love her confidence and aura. She's tons better than toccara and sarah(9) combined.

5, Fatima. Exotic in an iman's way.

6, Lauren.

If these happens, it will be the best top 6 ever happened since cycle 8.

wow, i wish this one was the top 6 ! it would be awsome

Quote Originally Posted by nicole850;2868800;
    What I think:

Winner: Lauren
    2. Anya
    3. Fatima
    4. Claire
    5. Whitney
    6. Stacy Ann
    I completely agree with this order although as one person said this final 2 is way to high fashion for tyra lol
    Roman Castle - Anya
    Movie Stars - Anya
    Covergirl Commercial- Anya
    Covergirl Photograph- Fatima
    And guess who wins....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast