Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Re: Who do you think will make the top 6? And why?

Trying to be realistic but satisfying aswell...

1. Lauren
    2. Anya
    3. Whitney
    4. Fatima
    5. Claire
    6. Katarzyna/Dominique
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Fan

1. Lauren-
    2. Anya
    3. Whitney
    4. Fatima
    5. Claire
    6. Katarzyna

FORT Newbie

Lauren- she has it hands down, she's already done amazing so far, and no matter how badly she does within the next three weeks, she won't get eliminated because she's this season's Cinderella/Tyra's personal project.

Anya- She's doing just as well as Lauren, and does no wrong in front of the panel (Any one notice how Tyra told her to learn from Katarzyna about the eyes, but she got called before Kat anyways?)

Whitney- plus size with confidence? definitely making top 6.

Claire- She's getting the winner's edit, so there's no doubt she'll go far

Katarzyna/Aimee- Potential.

Dominique- Granted, I don't want her on my tv screen any longer, but she's this season's Saliesha. Everyone but Tyra wants her to leave, and she'll stay over more deserving contestants. And her best photos will be nothing compared to Lauren, Anya, etc., but the "improvement" will boost her standings in the group.

Claire: gorgeous pictures, fan favorite, great runway walk, good personality, almost the whole package. Winner.
    Anya: stunning pictures and good walk. Typical 2nd place finisher.
    Fatima: bitchy but fierce. Will definitely improve, and again a typical 3rd place finish.
    Lauren: Heather. She's not leaving any time soon. I see a 5th or 4th place finish for her.
    Katarzyna/Whitney: 5th place finish.
    Dominique: will make it in as the Jade and Jaeda type and get cut during commercials in 6th place.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

by the way, its so obvious that either stacy ann or fatima will be in the final three. the final three usually consist the best black girl of the cycle.

FORT Fogey

There are nine left, so three have to be out...

Aimee- I think her chances of leaving soon are pretty high. Her edit isn't that good, even though her performance is. There is a lot more that factors into your success on ANTM than just pictures. No matter how modelesque she is, it's not going to be enough.

Anya- I've had this girl pegged as the winner from the get go. I don't care for her at all, but the judges love her portfolio, and her edit is good. She hasn't been shown much, but whenever she's show, she looks good. Most of the winners don't have a very distinct personality in their edit--most of the girls with a really strong personality don't win.

Claire- We know the judges love her non-conventional looks. She sweeps up the challenge wins and does well--not the best, but she's taken good pictures and has never done anywhere near the worst. A definite lock for overseas.

Dominique- She brings the drama, which means her chances are good. She's been making improvement in her work, no matter how drag she is. The Yahoo Preview shows Tyra praising her teach performance next week. Dominique has the mix of crazy and impressive to take her far.

Fatima- She's been the bitch from day one. Unless someone else is suddenly pinned with an overwhelmingly negative edit, the combination of her bitchiness and her potential will get her third place.

Katarzyna- She's up in the air. Her current edit has her going waaay downhill, but according to a rumor, there's a chance that something will happen to make the judges see her in a new light. If this does occur, the judges won't be able to resist the story--they love when a girl turns around her performance.

Lauren- DUHHHH. Great pictures, awkward girl. People eat that up.

Stacy Ann- She doesn't seem to be the biggest standout, but her first call makes it seem like the judges like her. If she continues to do well, she could suddenly become a frontrunner and bump another girl out.

Whitney- Bitch #3? She seems to be a catalyst for drama, given how opinionated she is. She also has a high self image, and I don't think they can peg her with the typical excuse of the "fat girl loosing her spark."

So I'd say..

Definitely: Claire, Lauren, Fatima

Definitely not: Aimee

Up in the air: Dominique and Whitney (most likely), Stacy Ann and Katarzyna (if something changes in the next few weeks)

I would peg Lauren, Katarzyna and Anya as final 3, where Katar goes third spot for not having enough personality, gahhh, they should rename the competition as America's Next Top Personality
    All Hail Omarosa

FORT Regular

Lauren-- but solely on the strength of her pictures. I don't think she'll win, though, since she's got a dreadful walk, doesn't look modelesque in person, and has not since been revealed to warrant the title "role model" (which Tyra specified that she desires this cycle).

Fatima-- The strongest black girl, causes drama, and has the sob story to hook viewers. Primetime TV, baby! Also, as Rich from FourFour says, she walks like Robocop.

Katarzyna-- I'm quite biased, but I think she'll win. She's got the strongest walk, her pictures are improving, and has won a challenge. I'm of the school of thought that the judges are downplaying her pwnage so as not to reveal the winner.

Claire-- A fan favorite, and has the pictures. She'll most likely be dropped when they get to Covergirl and the judges pull the "photographs old" card on her, saying, "Can we really have a winner in Seventeen who's eight years older than seventeen?"

Anya-- As Jay Manuel said, "She photographs like a dream." This is true, especially in the latest photoshoot. However, her runway walk is unmemorable, her makeover was mind-shattering in its capacity to limit potential, and girl can't string together a coherent sentence.

Whitney-- A plus needs to make it overseas. She's also got a great plus-size body and seems worthy.

What I've just written is actually just a transcribed version of what I've been deraming will happen. Hopefully, Tyra will come to realise that Stacy-Ann looks and orates like Psyduck (I love Stacy-Ann), and that Dominique's geriatric arse belongs in a nursing home. Aimee is slipping.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Word recently is that she'll be eliminated next, which is incongruous with the rules of life, but whatever.
    What is more likely to happen is that Tyrant and Co. will mismanage ANTM once more and Dominique will win, or something.

One can only hope.

By the way, I'm new to these forums. What/who should I know? (And is this the right place to ask?) Hai.

Sorry if I wrote too much/am beating dead horses; it's pretty late.

Hi all, this is my first ever post. I've read a lot before I decided to register as a user, so hi all.. Anyway, I'd like to see Katarzyna and Anya as the two last standing but I wanna see Lauren as well, since they haven't have any "weird-in-a-good-way" one to win.

For top six, I have a feeling it'll be (random order):
    Anya (i mean.. duuuhhh..)
    Fatima
    Whitney
    Stacy-Ann
    Claire
    Lauren.

but I want it actually to be:
    Anya
    Katarzyna
    Fatima
    Lauren
    Claire
    Aimee

I WANT AIMEE!!! She's like the nice girl next door..

Fatima-- The strongest black girl, causes drama, and has the sob story to hook viewers. Primetime TV, baby! Also, as Rich from FourFour says, she walks like Robocop.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH I agree, she walks like Robocop and I think Miss Jay don't like her. I don't know why..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast