Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest Judges

Guest Judges

As everyone knows, there are always guest judges who help Tyra and the others decide which girl goes on in the competition and which doesn't. They rank from best to worst as there are some judges that clearly don't have as much knowledge about the industry or the look of the moment as others do.

This is a thread to discuss about these judges and maybe even post your favorites.

My favorite guest judges have been:

Vendela Kirsebom (C10): I felt that she gave her crude opinion instead of a more sugar-coated truth.

Lionel Deluy (C9) from the flower photoshoot: I think that he really understood how the models worked and saw true potential.

Priscilla Leighton Clark (C8) from Priscillas Model Management: I feel her comments were right on point.

Mike Rosenthal (C7-9) from the circus photoshoot, the death photoshoot, smoking photoshoot and gragoyle photoshoot: He also seems to understand modeling and if it comes naturally to the girls.

My least favorites:

Roy Campbell (C6-9) from all the "fashion" events: He's a bit over the top.

Not a specific but I feel that the guest judges before the final runway show don't give their opinions as much as I'd like them to.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Claire - Whitney - Lauren ssuunngg's Avatar

Re: Guest Judges

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2864622;
    Mike Rosenthal (C7-9) from the circus photoshoot, the death photoshoot, smoking photoshoot and gragoyle photoshoot: He also seems to understand modeling and if it comes naturally to the girls.
    He was in Cycle 5 and 6 also.
    He shooted fashion police witch photoshoot in cycle 5
    and was director for CG commercial in Mollie Sue's elimination episode.

i loved Vendela ,too. i would love to see her MORE!
    Priscilla was great also because she liked Natasha and we all liked Natasha.

and pretty much the people who from the agencies seemed to have something to say.

LEAST FAV. BENNY NINJA. it's like having 2 miss jays . useless.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

I still think Jay Manuel should be a permanent panel judge. I still don't get why he isn't.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;2864665;
    I still think Jay Manuel should be a permanent panel judge. I still don't get why he isn't.
    i think its because mr jay is always on the set, so if he judge the girls, then it will be biased. maybe thats why he only be one of the judges in the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2864667;
    i think its because mr jay is always on the set, so if he judge the girls, then it will be biased. maybe thats why he only be one of the judges in the finale.
    It's too bad that he wasn't a judge for the finale of cycle 9.

Still, I heard that he and Tyra have disagreed many times and that's why he was glad that he could finally have more say in Canada's Next Top Model.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

i wish victoria beckham would be a guest judge here.. she's fierce.. that hot fembot
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Fogey

I did not like Vendela. All she said was "she's not good enough" and "it takes more than just a beautiful face..." How many times have we heard that before! Come up with something new or just don't show up! And I hate how she accused Fatima and Whitney of not wanting to be there. "You don't shave your pits? That must mean that you don't want to be here." "You copied the House of Ninja? Well, that must mean that you don't want to be here." Idiot! How many Top Model Cliches can one guest judge say in one episode!?

Dax

I liked Vendela because she was fighting with Paulina and you could feel the tension between them.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2865042;
    I did not like Vendela. All she said was "she's not good enough" and "it takes more than just a beautiful face..." How many times have we heard that before! Come up with something new or just don't show up! And I hate how she accused Fatima and Whitney of not wanting to be there. "You don't shave your pits? That must mean that you don't want to be here." "You copied the House of Ninja? Well, that must mean that you don't want to be here." Idiot! How many Top Model Cliches can one guest judge say in one episode!?
    I agree with you so much there. I thought Vendela was stupid, I've never heard of this "super" model and wouldn't care to. Whitney wanted to be there, she was trying to copy the poses she learned, I don't understand how that translates to not wanting to be there.
    And that Roy Campbell guy was annoying, and had no idea what he was talking about, stupid dumb piece of rock teetering on the edge of full on ignorance. But Pugpix said Tyra said see ya to him so that's good.

Edit: Guest judges I liked are, I think Mike Rosenthal, the rest aren't memorable to me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast