Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest Judges

Re: Guest Judges

Roy Campbell seems like he knows nothing about fashion. No one commentates fashion shows anymore! Go home, Roy.

He called both Dionne and Bianca average yet they both ended up fourth. HMMM.

And people have never heard of Vendela? She's actually a pretty big model... way past her era though so I can't blame.
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

I always thought about that.

My favorite? Easy question for me!
    I have two.

Miss Sue Wong:

She's crazy, funny, classy, I loved her comments and her design.
    "She is a bland on the personality"
    "Sarah is a mess"

During the challenge she was screaming to the girls: "You are a beautiful princess". haha

------
    Nadia Pandolfo:

She was so cold and awesome comments!
    "I don't think she got a great face! She can't be on the next level" (about Lisa)
    "Even with that personality?" Tyra
    "No"

-----
    I'll miss Alamela.

the one i dont like is that lady from seventeen magazine
    she's useless

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2865076;

Miss Sue Wong:

"Sarah is a mess"

During the challenge she was screaming to the girls: "You are a beautiful princess". haha
    I loved her. She should appear more often

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2865042;
    I did not like Vendela. All she said was "she's not good enough" and "it takes more than just a beautiful face..." How many times have we heard that before! Come up with something new or just don't show up! And I hate how she accused Fatima and Whitney of not wanting to be there. "You don't shave your pits? That must mean that you don't want to be here." "You copied the House of Ninja? Well, that must mean that you don't want to be here." Idiot! How many Top Model Cliches can one guest judge say in one episode!?
    I completely agree!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2864794;
    i wish victoria beckham would be a guest judge here.. she's fierce.. that hot fembot
    Can't imagine her having much decent to say though she'd just sit there and pout! Don't get me wrong I kinda like her (I don't know why, perhaps her drive) but she's on the cover of British Vogue this week doing that ridiculous pout she does and I just think come and see some our girls (Jenah, Mollie, Chantal, Nicole) they'd do a much better job than that. Just goes to show it's who you know (or who you are) and not what you know.

Tell me i'm not the only one that refers to them as "our" as they're your kids! lol

FORT Fogey

Vendela and Priscilla were definitely the best.

Vendela definitely knows how to pick a winner--Hawa Ahmed of Top Model STHLM is pretty much outstanding. Kamilla Alnes of Norway isn't bad either. Also, Vendela is a fun and great host of Norway's NTM (haven't seen Top Model STHLM); she's knowledgeable about the industry as well.

The same goes for Priscilla.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2865076;
    I always thought about that.

My favorite? Easy question for me!
    I have two.

Miss Sue Wong:

"Sarah is a mess"

------
    Nadia Pandolfo:

She was so cold and awesome comments!
    "I don't think she got a great face! She can't be on the next level" (about Lisa)
    "Even with that personality?" Tyra
    "No"

-----
    haha i like that! true, i like them! nadia... said it right, its true! its not the attitude. its the potential!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2865094;
    the one i dont like is that lady from seventeen magazine
    she's useless
    I agree, Ann Shoket is beyond useless as are Roy Cambell and Benny Ninja. I am pleasantly surprised that so many people liked Priscilla because I loved her on the show and thought she was an excellent guest judge. I also liked Mike Rosenthal.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

I agree with RealityLovesMe. Vendela was just so annoying. One judge that pissed me off was Priscilla in Cycle 8. Her voice was just so annoying! Her critiques were okay to me, though. Oh, and there was this one lady from Seventeen magazine in Cycle 7 who Anchal accused of not liking her because she didn't have a runway body, but all she would say were things like, "Overall, it's a very good picture" or "It's a good picture." It pissed me off because that's all she would say! It was so annoying, and I can't believe that she was a guest judge. And Neil Hamil... OMG, don't even get me started! Paulina sucks too, imo, but she is good sometimes with her critiques.

I like Mike Rosenthal. He's awesome! I wish he could become a judge, lol. Some guest judges that I remember and who I like because I remember them was the guy who who shot the Secret commercial in Cycle 7, and Qi Giang fashion designer from the Cycle 9 finale.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast