Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Even though Dominique pulled off a decent picture this week, she just needs to go home already. She looks too draggish and old. I also wonder if she knows what racist means, since she seemed to just throw it out like a random insult, but really couldn't back it up. And if the phone time was so important to her, she would have at least been watching the clock. I noticed they only get 8 minutes by the time sheet and if I could only talk to my kids for 8 minutes at a time, you can bet I would be camped out by the phone and looking at the clock so I could pounce in. Whitney really needs to go home as well. Yes, she is pretty, though doesn't really perform the best. I do think the plus size thing hurts her--since when do you see a plus size person ever have a chance at winning at any Top Model? They should let her go instead of stringing her along when she clearly won't win for that reason. Also, I agree that Nigel's critiques are crap and that the call out order was bogus.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I like Whitney. I thought Dominieque sounded like someone who uses the word racist without understanding it. I normally hate the words, "I have black friends," but Whitney said her best freind and looked genuinly shocked that anyone would think she was a racist.

I think it's about time a plus sized model had a real crack at winning and yes, I think a plus size model can be a top model. Besides, when has someone won this and really gone on to be a, "Top Model?" Never.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

i thought this episode was really better than the others this season... the photoshoot was fierce, the challenge was fierce, the catfight was fierce.. but what hell was wrong with that call out order? i mean, Tyra said Stacy-Ann's film wasn't that good and she was called first ...Aimee and Katarzyna's photos were really good and they were at the bottom... and i really didn't get the bad comment they gave to Aimee, i think it's just a way to make her go home

Yeah,they want to find an excuse to send Aimee home

Actually everyone has bad comments no matter whether that's true

but Claire is perfect,at least we never ever heard of any bad comment about her from the judges

Just I think obviously she is the Winner..
    Last edited by Hollaback boy; 03-20-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I loved this photoshoot and except for poor Marvita, everyone did a good job. My heart just bled for her. She was so close and she did want it, but it seemed like the whole thing was overwhelming to her.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

ok, call me stupid but what does "where's the saran wrap" mean? I was totally confused from the argument by that...

and marvita just sitting there petting kat, drinking water and shaking her head during the fight? ...freakin awesome

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

wow i can't stand Dominique now. the whole race thing was out of line, wtf was with the whole jewish girl with blond hair and blue eyes and catholic girl with red hair and green eyes? she really is stupid, had no idea what the hell she was talking about, and threw around the word 'racist' waaaayyy too lightly. Because of that whole thing, I don't like her anymore. I can't wait for next week to see what she does to make Lauren scream across the room 'YOU ARE CRAZY' ha

and I don't get Marvita at all! What happened? First week, good picture, second week, great picture crazy makeover, third week mediocre picture, and then this week she fails miserably?! It doesn't make any sense. Something else must have happened for her to change her attitude and drive to that extreme. I wonder if like a family member or a friend died and they didn't show it. That was ridiculous! She lost all drive to be in the competition. She was doing well, not falling. I don't get her.

Let's all vote for Lauren for cgotw. I like her a lot.

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimjongilyi;2856792;
    ok, call me stupid but what does "where's the saran wrap" mean? I was totally confused from the argument by that...

and marvita just sitting there petting kat, drinking water and shaking her head during the fight? ...freakin awesome
    like she would suffocate her with it. lol when she said, I burst out laughing. I would've said the same after that effing ridiculous Dominique spiel.

FORT Regular

I find it funny how Dominique and Stacy Ann, the two girls who almost everyone thought would perform the weakest did the best and landed in the top 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon;2857513;
    I find it funny how Dominique and Stacy Ann, the two girls who almost everyone thought would perform the weakest did the best and landed in the top 2.
    I don't think they did nearly the best. Dominique looks really lost in her shot, and Stacy Ann's is decent, elevated by her amazing make-up.

The call-out order was 10 kinds of stupid this week.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free