Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2855624;
    It will probably be up on youtube by tomorrow morning. Do a search for "tausili", which is the name of a user who puts up all the antm videos.

Thank you!

FORT Newbie

oh my god. this was the worst judging i have ever seen in ANTM.
    The call out order was off. I'm sorry.

Anya killed that photo! but nooooo, the judges thought her eyes weren't there? what do they think she is? Helen Keller? GEEZ. The emotion in her eyes were amazing. Nigel was soo annoying. He kept talking over everyone!
    It was like he was the only judge

Whitney did great. I lover her look. I'm not one for the plus sizes but her face was beautiful. But nooo, the "judge" didn't like it.

Dominique. WOOOOOW. I hated her soo much, but this photo was breath-taking. It was sooo beautiful. Her eyes were so soft and her face looked smooth and beautiful and high fashion.

Fatima had a nice picture but she showed her arm-pit hair when she lifted her arms in the photo and it turned off the judges. HAHAHA. i was cracking up when that happened. She used to be my favorite, but i don't know anymore. She has all the Potential, but what is potential when it doesn't convert into talent? beats me.

Katarzna (sry i dunno how to spell it) did great. I loved her photo. Everyone seemed to be doing very very good. But noo. Nigel said she's losing her X-factor. I'm not even going to ellaborate and complain on what he just said. End of story.

Lauren was good. I was expecting better. She did great during the footage, maybe tyra isn't choosing her best pictures. And she lost her shoes during judging.

Stacy Ann has a very interesting and unique face. That picture made me want to freeze frame my tv and just stare at it. It was soo DIFFERENT. I liked it. But it shouldn't have been called first.

AIIIMEEEEEEEEEE! i love her. She's in it to win it. The picture was amazing. The judges loved her skin and seriously, it looked like butter. I think nigel also had something weird and negative to say about her. Can't really remember though.

Claire did ok. blablabla tyra loves the power in her face. She did OK.

marvita was terrible. Thank god she left. nuff said.

I hate Nigel too, I believe Katarzyna has that wow factor. His critques are bad.

This season is so frustrating. I thought both Kimberly and Marvita showed a lot of promise, but neither wanted to win really. I guess actually being inside the competition influences their change of opinion, but it's still aggravating.

Favorite pictures were Dominique and Lauren's.

Why are they attacking Aimee for being a chameleon? They've praised models like Kahlen for that, and that's what they should want. I'm not even an Aimee supporter.

Fatima has to be the most annoying person in that house.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

who was eliminated? sorry i havent watched it. not on youtube yet
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

marvita was eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2855773;
    marvita was eliminated
    oh thanks.... she deserved it. her photo was bad
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Fogey

Who was with Marvita?, Dom?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2855811;
    Who was with Marvita?, Dom?
    No, it was Whitney. Dominique was actually called second.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;2855013;
    Random thoughts:

1. Whitney = Suzanne Sugarbaker. (Acts like she's all that and a bag of chips.) They alluded to her insecurity with her looks. Whatever. I'm over her.

2. Well, but the point is, when you pay a model good money for a job, you don't expect that you will have to pay *additional* money--even if it's just a tiny amount--to have someone retouch what the model was too lazy to take care of herself. Especially when you know that there are dozens of other models out there who will gladly show up and be all neat and tidy.

3. Lauren reminds me of Twiggy, back in the '60s. I remember her in all the magazines--so skinny and gawky looking! But that look made her very famous and rich.

4. I kind of felt bad for Marvita. She just couldn't shed that tough girl image long enough to let herself be vulnerable. She needed to be able to put her "street" persona aside in order to bring out another look, and she couldn't. I think she thought that being "girly" or soft-looking would make her look weak. And evidently, no good comes of being "weak" in her world.

5. Is it just me, or does Dominique now kind of look like Lisa from cycle ... 5, was it?

6. Forgot to add: I loved Tyra's dress at judging. And I loved having Vandela and Paulina. Brilliant!

Quoted for truth!

I agreed with everything, Especially the Lisa vs. Dominique look... Now, what's with the Suzanne Sugar Baker vs. lisa racism thing? is dominique black?

I miss marvita already.

And did anyone notice that Fatima said she NEVER shaves? She didn't forget, she never does it. She's evil, but interesting....
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist