Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Can anybody tell me when I can watch a replay of tonight's episode? Like, do they repeat it at midnight or on Sunday or what have you?

My stupid ass forgot it was Wednesday and I missed tonight's epi.

lily

I missed it cause of work and youtube is peforming maintance again BOOOO YOUTUBE!

anya sez throw the leaves modelthroughit's Avatar

hi. new here! just wanted to say, I thought Lauren killed it tonight. and I love when she wears her glasses.

big fan!

How does Scary Ann get first called? i'm mad.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

I do feel that Stacy Ann's photo was in the top three but not first, it wasn't that great. However, in the past cycles before the inter. dest. comes girls called first make it so that kinda means Stacy Ann does, along with Anya and Lauren. Doesn't it? Tyra always wants at least two ethnic girls in the top six and thats now Stacy Ann and Fatima, hopefully not Dom. She had a good photo, but so far her pictures haven't been great.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by luisoli15;2855578;
    hey.
    I missed the whole episode.
    what happened?
    It's all been discussed right here, you might try reading the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2855599;
    Can anybody tell me when I can watch a replay of tonight's episode? Like, do they repeat it at midnight or on Sunday or what have you?

My stupid ass forgot it was Wednesday and I missed tonight's epi.
    It will probably be up on youtube by tomorrow morning. Do a search for "tausili", which is the name of a user who puts up all the antm videos.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I was so sure that Whitney was going home, I think I was as suprised as Whitney was (:

i can't believe that lauren was called so late
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

wow, i hate tonights episode

Whitney and Dominique- LOL, dominique should seriously shut up, she looks like a grinch and has the uglyest personality ever. she thinks she is all that and i can't believe she called whitney racist. for one thing whitney has not said anything about black people being dumb. whitney just said your education is low and dominique thinks whitney is implying this because black people usually drop out of school and stuff. so therefore dominique called whitney racist. Well, i think dominique is racist to her own race since she is the one that thinks black people is dumb. if she didn't she wouldn't have called whitney racist. ironic but dominique is the one that looks down on her own race, not whitney.

for the photoshoot:

stacey-ann- overrated much? it was horrible. how was this called first? the only reason it was good is because she had more paint than any of the other girls. it was not even great, it was like below average imo.

anya- this wasn't even her best photoshoot. i bet tyra chose this to sabatoge her. when i saw her do her photoshoot, she was rocking it to the max, but her photo that came out was just medicore.

aimee- i hate her criteque. i can't believe the judges say she is a chameleon but that is a bad thing? hello? for one thing i do think aimee has a signature look. in every picture i can recgonize her. the judges are smoking, especially nigel, he is the dumbest judge ever and should quit being a judge on antm and stop freeloading off antm for money and payment and he rarely says anything important or right.

claire- her picture was boring, same face every picture. im bored. go home and stop winning cgotw.

fatima- i like her photo but her armpit lol. can't believe she doesn't shave.

marvita- it wasn't even that bad, i think her photo was way better than stacey ann's. the emotion was like african princess evoking sadness. it wasn't great but it wasn't even that bad.

lauren- she should have been called first. it was gorgeous.

dominique- boring as hell, other girls can already look soft and fierce, just because she was able to do it once doesn't mean she is the best out of the pack. look at the other girl's picture they are soft and serine and beautiful. and they can also be fierce. dominique is overrated. hate her personality and look.

katarzyna- her picture was pretty bland. but i still like her in person.

Whitney- it was okay.

overall the call out should have been

lauren
    aimee
    anya
    claire
    stacey ann
    dominique
    katarzyna
    fatima
    whitney
    marvita

and i hate nigel barker. he can't give legit critiques to save his life. his critique on aimee made me want to smack my tv and just smack his ugly face.