Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Three: Meat Packing Industry

Re: Photoshoot Three: Meat Packing Industry

Personally, I really don't like Claire's or Dominique's at all. I didn't understand why the judges were raving about Dominique's improvement. But that's just my opinion.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Amis' photo was so terrible this week, and so was Aimee's

FORT Regular

1. Lauren - OMG, I love it! Fieerrrce!
    2. Anya - Very nice, love her body.
    3. Whitney - Really good, and for once I don't mind the open mouth.

Whitney photo is wonderful. Also Love Anya's, Lauren's, and Claire. They worked it [Stacy Ann too.]. And I think Whitney should make Top 3. She's a great plus size and hopefully she maintains her fierceness week after week.

COMPARED THIS 3TH PHOTOSHOOT OF EACH CYCLE .this photoshoot is ROCKED !!!!

MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY PHOTOSHOOT beat out
    cycle 3 - rolling bag
    cycle 4 - zodiac
    cycle 5 - fashion witch (ewww)
    cycle 7 - wobbly runway (gosh)
    cycle 8 - candy shop (yuck)
    cycle 9 - flowers & plants (saleisha one)

is ONE OF THE MOST CREATIVE BUT STILL AMAZING NOT TACKY PHOTOSHOOT

I was not really a fan of today's photoshoot. In terms of creativity it lacked compared to past season's innovative shoots. It shocked me that Tyra&co. didn't come up with a moral for the shoot such as "The dark side of the meat industry," or how "vegetarians are better than meat-eaters," it just seems that it even lacked an overrated theme! Bleh, I hope the future shoots can be innovative and pure genius and not rot like this one.
    + The girls could have caught e-colli or even mad cow.

My Honest Opinion:

Katarzyna
    There is just something about Kataryzna that I don't like. I know that everyone rants and raves over her gorgeous look but imho, she can not fare against other eastern European models in the industry today. As the judges have said, she just looks to sexy all the time and I have to agree. It actually downgrades whatever beauty she does possess. Overall I don't really like this picture because her face is just dead and her right thigh just disturbs me with that photoshopped border between bone and fat. :S

Aimee
    Bleh, this picture is really mediocre. First of all, I just hate the washed out contrast between the drab background, rotting meat, and her tacky blue skirt. It just doesn't work! Second of all, she looks very stiff as if she was lowered onto the scene by a crane while holding on for dear life. Third, it also looks like she's riding on the subway and holding the handle bar.

Anya
    I do not like Anya period. The way her hair is just so thick and how she wears it turns me off! She should atleast curl it or tease it, she needs to do something different with that golden mop of bleached hair! I also do not like this picture, it looks like she has one arm and the boot on her left leg does not flatter her thigh at all.

Claire
    I really like her body posture. Her hair is amazing and her gaze is just very hypnotizing. She looks like a bent and broken porcelain doll and I am loving it! Though I hate how the left boot just points out! ICK.

Dominique
    I see New York tranny street walker in this. I love the hair and believe that she should be styling it upwards instead of slicking it back. Her pose is just too 'hoochie' for my liking and I believe the picture could have had an edge if only she had cocked her head upwards and closed her mouth.

Fatima
    Her right arms looks like it has been severed off, just a little more angle to hint that she has a shoulder would have done her justice! This picture had the makings of a good shot if only she had sucked her teeth back in and not let it seem like she has an underbite.

Lauren
    I don't see how this picture is great? She has no neck and she just oozes cheap horror movie serial killer. It just does not work for me.

Marvita
    She looks like a homosapien returning back to her tribe. Once again the boot just irks me. Couldn't the stylist have ordered fitting shoes? I definitely think this shot is mediocre because her body looks strangely disproportioned and apelike.

Stacy Ann
    I love her face and neck, though her pose is very 'homeless couture'-esque. This shot could have worked if both of her legs were touching and she was leaning to the side as if being blown away.

Whitney
    Definitely the best shot of the bunch though she does look like she is on rollerblades at a disco. However, I just love it overall because the booys fit and her face is just fierce. I'm a bight concerned because so far in two of her photos she has been giving this 'clueless/shocked' face that seems to work but if she keeps bringing it to the table it's going to grow very passe.

Amis
    Absolutely horrible, it looked like she worked at the factory. She deserved to go home.

Tyra
    I'm really sick of Tyra's signature gaze, it's just very boring.

anya and kata have the best pictures.

dominque looks like she's posing for a men's magazine except one that caters to men who are into drag queens.

1. Lauren
    2. Whitney

(small space)

3. Anya
    4. Katarzyna
    5. Claire

(big space)

6. Marvita

(another space)

the rest

FORT Fogey

There is one thing I'm grateful for. The meat the girls are wearing doesn't actually look like meat in the finished products. I was apprehensive that it'd turn out looking exactly as it was.... giant slabs. It ends up looking like some funky tie-dye. I actually rather like this photoshoot but I still can't help but wonder what exactly the point of it was.

this would have been my call out order based on just the pictures

1.Anya
    2.Lauren
    3.Claire
    4.Katarzyna
    5.Whitney
    6.Marvita
    7.Amis
    8.Stacy Ann
    9.Dominique
    10.Aimee