Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 3/12 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/12 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

This cycle is good, its so unpredictable! I thought Lauren was going home as she had a bad week although she rocked the photoshoot. I did not think that Fatima and Amis was going to be in the bottom two.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mf1982;2840804;
    I didn't like Jaslene one bit throughout this entire episode and that photo shoot they did for seventeen was just the icing on the cake! The girls won this shoot and she had the audacity to stick her elbows in their faces??? She is the only winner i've seen thus far that has done that! Even when the girls got to pose with Danielle she graciously shared the spotlight. But Jaslene... nope, couldn't do that.
    Jaslene works for that company though, and the girls don't. The company obviously wants Jaslene to be the center of attention in the ad. They wouldn't have been happy if Jaslene did mediocre. If she had, and let's say Kat completely outshined her, well, guess who's getting the next job?

The industry is tough and Jaslene will get nowhere if she chooses to be "gracious" by "sharing". If the other girls were any good, they'd outshine her anyway. Other girls have.

amis went home without washing her hair!!!
    ANTM FOREVER

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

My thoughts on this episode (not that they're particularly important, but I enjoy spouting off sometimes):

I am getting really sick of listening to the girls scream in excitement.

I fast forwarded through the firefighter walk off, it seemed a little too "let's strut these hot young things in front of a bunch of sweaty guys. (Was there even a point to it? I thought the guys would vote on their favorite girl or something)

As much as I disliked Jaslene, I have to give her props for looking gorgeous and giving good (not cruel) critiques. (Plus, it wasn't Saleisha, so woot!!)

Katarzyna seems to be getting picked on by the judges for no reason...but it's small stuff, so hopefully that's a good sign.

I still don't like Marvita.

Anya and Lauren impressed me in their photos.

What the hell was up with the photoshoot idea?? Raw meat granny panties? Ew.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2842583;
    I am getting really sick of listening to the girls scream in excitement.

As much as I disliked Jaslene, I have to give her props for looking gorgeous and giving good (not cruel) critiques. (Plus, it wasn't Saleisha, so woot!!)

Katarzyna seems to be getting picked on by the judges for no reason...but it's small stuff, so hopefully that's a good sign.

I still don't like Marvita.

Anya and Lauren impressed me in their photos.

What the hell was up with the photoshoot idea?? Raw meat granny panties? Ew.
    I agree completely with all of this. The screaming actually makes me want to rip my ears off! And I'm convinced its fake because at one point they weren't even screaming at anything. They were just looking blank and making an atrocious noise.

Love Kata, still dont like Marvita either.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2842583;
    I am getting really sick of listening to the girls scream in excitement
    I remember reading somewhere, I think in an interview with Victoria from last cycle after she'd been eliminated, that the producers make them scream. Victoria said that after a while when Tyra walks in the room they'll just be like, "Oh, hey Tyra" because they're used to being around her, and the producers will make them do it over. She said that when you see them screaming whenever Tyra enters it's like the fourth take.

So I don't think you'll be rid of the screaming any time soon.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org