Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top Models Trash Tribeca Loft

FORT Fogey

Re: Top Models Trash Tribeca Loft

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2835233;
    Spoiled bitches.

I bet my Kat and Lauren didn't have anything to do with it.
    Agreed. They both seem very respectful. My bets are that Amis, Marvita, and Anya, and Stacy Ann were the major contributors to the wreckage.

how do they know that exactly 14 girls trashed the apartment? i also don't think some of the girls would've done something like this. it's either overexagerrated or untrue.
    Last edited by tylerneal09; 03-11-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: emphasis.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2835233;
    Spoiled bitches.

I bet my Kat and Lauren didn't have anything to do with it.
    but i want them to report seeing a 'katarzyna was here' in polish in one wall or a room painted with punk art. that's kind of cute..

anyone can mess up a wall with ketchup and coffee accidentally, but a normal person would somehow do something about it. the chandelier thing is unforgivable, but how lousy of them to put one in the show. the crew is evil for damaging fine stuff, but that could have been prevented if the landlord made it clear which features could be altered to a specific extent, and could be discarded. unless the crew totally didn't listen or understand.

the damages on the store below is the structure's planner. it must be too old or poorly planned.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2834920;
    I think that's hilarious. Tyra and Co. cast as much as possible for entertainment, and it looks like casting for immaturity has its price.
    oh my goodness. agreeeed.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

News: 'America's Next Top Model' Producers Face Lawsuit Over Apartment Damages

'America's Next Top Model' Producers Face Lawsuit Over Apartment Damages

Producers of Tyra Banks' hit show America's Next Top Model are facing legal action from landlord Michael Marvisi, amid allegations the latest group of wannabe catwalk stars wrecked their rented New York apartment causing $500,000-worth of damage. The current batch of contestants on the 10th season of the reality TV program are alleged to have broken a $15,000 chandelier beyond repair, left food and make-up stains all over the posh $6 million loft apartment, while water damage has forced Marvisi to call in electricians to sort out the mess. Furthermore, the show's crew has been accused of completely ruining the Brazilian wood floors and punching "hundreds of holes in the ceiling to hang lighting equipment." And the callous treatment of his plush property has left Marvisi "devastated", reports the New York Post's gossip column PageSix. A source says, "These girls not only destroyed the floors, it appears they had food fights. There's ketchup and coffee splattered all over the landlord's $20,000 white drapes. There's lipstick on the walls. They moved in furniture and made holes all along the walls... The landlord is devastated. Three other shows approached him (to use the apartment) and he turned them all down for Top Model. And a tenant was supposed to move in a week ago, but when the place wasn't ready, they pulled out. Tyra Banks should be ashamed of herself." America's Next Top Model producers are also said to have "skipped out" on a $1,500 electricity bill, leaving Marvisi to pick up the tab himself. And although show bosses offered to settle the dispute for $125,000, Marvisi has yet to receive any money, prompting him to consider launching a lawsuit against them. The 10th cycle of America's Next Top Model, created and executive produced by Banks, premiered on The CW in February.
    -From IMDB

This is unbelieveable! Do you think this is true? And why should Tyra be ashamed of herself? It's not her fault.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Re: News: 'America's Next Top Model' Producers Face Lawsuit Over Apartment Damages

i dont know... maybe...no one confirmed it yet
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Re: News: 'America's Next Top Model' Producers Face Lawsuit Over Apartment Damages

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2836454;
    -From IMDB

This is unbelieveable! Do you think this is true? And why should Tyra be ashamed of herself? It's not her fault.
    It's her show, so she's ultimately responsible. Even if her name wasn't physically signed to the lease, it's partially her liability. She should have hired someone to fix the place back up after the girls left. ANY renter should have the decency to make an apartment look livable when they leave; there's NO excuse for leaving an apartment trashed like that.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I find it funny that people think that Tyra basically does every single damn thing for the show. Its not her responsibility even though it is her show, believe it or not there is a team of people who are supposed to care of these problems, its not Tyra's job to do the dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2836918;
    I find it funny that people think that Tyra basically does every single damn thing for the show. Its not her responsibility even though it is her show, believe it or not there is a team of people who are supposed to care of these problems, its not Tyra's job to do the dirty work.
    That's not what I was implying at all... can you seriously imagine Tyra down on the floor scrubbing up ketchup? As the executive producer, though, she is responsible for making sure it gets done, one way or another. Besides, if your name is so closely associated with ANTM, wouldn't you want to make certain things were being done in a proper fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by antm10wordpress;2836952;
    That's not what I was implying at all... can you seriously imagine Tyra down on the floor scrubbing up ketchup? As the executive producer, though, she is responsible for making sure it gets done, one way or another. Besides, if your name is so closely associated with ANTM, wouldn't you want to make certain things were being done in a proper fashion?
    Yeah I agree. Obviously she's not going to clean it up herself but if she's going to label herself as executive producer then she better own up and take responsibility.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast