Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Photoshoots *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: Cycle 10 Photoshoots *Spoilers*

photographed through a plastic sheet? face down in water?
    Does it mean that they are going to do a underwater beauty shot with camera covered by a plastic sheet?
    then how is it related to Broadway??Why shoot it at Broadway?

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB101;2844525;
    ~ I just thought of a cool edgy shoot. Its a shoot where the models get in a tank of water but naked, but they are wearing paint like the paint Shannon had on in C1's snake shoot.
    well is a good idea but i don't think you could be in the water while you are paint all over your body because it will .......

the models visit Broadway for the photo shoot and are photographed through a plastic sheet while laying face down in water.

i don't get it

FORT Newbie

I agree that they need to do nudes again. They really separate the serious models from the "I just want to look pretty" ones. And more beauty shots. And something high fashion and cool like underwater, exotic birds or animals, ect. They need to be telling us what these girls are modeling, too (i.e. Elle MacPherson lingerie). But I think next week is posing in an alleyway. I saw graffitied brick walls in the preview, but that might have just been the teach.

I don't get teh water/plastic sheet shoot either. I was like WTF? when I saw it on TWOP.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegMan;2847432;
    I don't get teh water/plastic sheet shoot either. I was like WTF? when I saw it on TWOP.
    OKAY !
    imagine we are wearing lingerie and goes underwater while our face needs to lay down *are we a fish ? how to breath ?* and our face cover with plastic *is this the underwater 'crime scene victim' the sequal of cycle 8 photoshoot ?*

I don't know if this has been posted but next wednesday, one of the girl's win a challenge and pose nude for Nigel (I guess he'll be shooting it).

And yeah, 2 weeks from now, the girl's will be posing face down under water so it's kind of like cycle 7's shoot with Caridee Melrose Eugena and Amanda except this time the pictures will be showing the ladies under water not floating over it.

Quote Originally Posted by freshMeat;2847813;
    I don't know if this has been posted but next wednesday, one of the girl's win a challenge and pose nude for Nigel (I guess he'll be shooting it).

And yeah, 2 weeks from now, the girl's will be posing face down under water so it's kind of like cycle 7's shoot with Caridee Melrose Eugena and Amanda except this time the pictures will be showing the ladies under water not floating over it.

sounds like the infamous cycle 2 photoshoot lol .where APRIL ROCKED IT

Nigel shoots a girl naked?

Why do I have the feeling he specifically asked for this? Can you imagine if someone like Jenah did this shoot?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2848181;
    Why do I have the feeling he specifically asked for this? Can you imagine if someone like Jenah did this shoot?
    Can you imaging of someone like April did this shoot? I'm not sure Nigel would be able to control himself.

I just saw the video preview, i think its beauty shot with paint poured on them
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!