Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Makeover.

FORT Fogey

Re: Cycle 10 Makeover.

On the topic of makeovers.... am I the only one that doesn't find it at all funny that Miss Jay feels the need to have a fake makeover every cycle? I don't want to turn this into an off-topic discussion but it's like the man can't stand not being the center of attention for even five minutes. They wasted probably an entire minute on his antics when I would've rather even seen Allison (the most boring girl there, in my opinion) staring blankly into the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2828922;
    On the topic of makeovers.... am I the only one that doesn't find it at all funny that Miss Jay feels the need to have a fake makeover every cycle? I don't want to turn this into an off-topic discussion but it's like the man can't stand not being the center of attention for even five minutes. They wasted probably an entire minute on his antics when I would've rather even seen Allison (the most boring girl there, in my opinion) staring blankly into the mirror.
    lol, i love when miss jay has her make over its so cute and funny. i love it! haha mr jay needs a make over lol

you have to admit it WAS amusing...

at least just a bit?
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

I think that Miss Jay is one of the reasons why I love watching top model as he never fails to make me laugh!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

I do agree with you, it seems a bit contrived. However, I do prefer this than watching Tyra's antics like the "feel my butt"-thing.

Miss Jay mocking the typical reaction plus Tyra immitating how the girls talk in her Tyra Vision was borderline offensive. It was weird.

hahah for me it is still funny
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2828945;
    I think that Miss Jay is one of the reasons why I love watching top model as he never fails to make me laugh!

haha me too!

Anya look very old

Although the lingerie shoot was nice and simplistic, I miss when makeover episodes had the crazy photoshoots (c8 nude candycoated, c9 flower, c7 hair wars).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast