Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

Re: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

this shoot look quite ok. i think so many of them would look better without those terrible makeover!!! i mean come on Claire! why she got that Jay manuel haircut? it makes she look less exotic, she should have long hair with bang or another kind of hair cut... just not this Jay 2.0 style ....

And i think Lauren would looks so much more high fashion with red hair! her pale skin is very suitable for red hairs!! but anyway i like her shot it's weird !and it's work but her eyes are a little bit blah... but the greatest thing about this photo is she looks freaking tall! and that's good thing for high fashion

Aimee is very versatile she never looks like a same person in each photo which is a great thing for model !! but for me in person she's kinda boring...

Kat's shot is real hoochie i'm so disappointed with her...
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by gasalong;2827214;
    Kat's shot is real hoochie i'm so disappointed with her...
    Tyra jokingly blamed the photographer. He was encouraging those type of shots it seems. He looked kind of sheepish to me.

I think Whit got a pass because Tyra didn't like the fact that they covered up the plus-size girl. And Dom got a pass because she didn't like her hair and the soccer mom comments were a slam to her. (She made a point of blaming she didn't get the color she picked out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they adjusted the cut as well).

They gave Marvita a super mullet!! WTH? I hate all the long white hair extensions. They look so tacky and fake. They should have left Claire's hair dark. Lauren was the only transformation I thought did the girl justice. No more little pigtails. I was OK with Allison going home, she was pretty but way too conceited and mean.

FORT Fan

claire looks like jay manuel

If you guys hadn't watched the episode and just looked at the pictures you wouldn't be saying allison was the worst.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2827378;
    If you guys hadn't watched the episode and just looked at the pictures you wouldn't be saying allison was the worst.
    I watched. Allison wasn't the worst. I thought Dominique was. I really think Tyra kicked Allison off because she didn't say 'thank you' when the judges complimented her on her appearance. And Allison made a racial remark to Fatima.

After seeing this I actually like the makeovers more.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

FORT Newbie

Aimee rocked the photoshoot this week!! and her makeover is gorgeous, I love her red hair, It fits her pale skin. I always love red hair and pale skin combination, like Brit(cycle 8) and alice(AusNTM 3). Fatima and Lauren also get good makeover.

Dominique should go home this week, she is not beautiful, her photos are bad and she doesn't look like a model to me!

Dax

My favorites did bad.

I like Anya's picture but it doesn't measure up with the other pictures. Kata did bad. I'm so sad.

BTW this are awesome makeovers. Cycle with the best makeovers.

FORT Regular

claire's picture and makeover is ok for me. she's one of the top 3...
    sorry for allison but i don't know what is she do in the competition...
    and sorry for my lovely Dominique
    whitney blonde,,,, ! oh MY !