Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

FORT Newbie

Re: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

Whitnet Marvita Aimee Anya and Fatima Srike the shot. what a beauty!!

Actually what Allison did is quite well. but her makeover ruined her i guess. Look at that hair omg! it doest'n go along with her face. If her hair is longer well this pic would be nicer.

What is stacy ann doing ? for god sake!!

I don't like Lauren's pose eventhoug i like her but it's wierd but i think the sun help her shot a lot lol.

Claire remind me of mr. Jay lol

i HATED THIS PHOTOSHOOT SOO MUCH THE FIRST TIME I SEE

but .................

after i check them out few time ,i started to LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT
    weird right ?

i also think that their lingerie is also effect their photo

lauren was called first because it looks original, fashion doesn't always mean you have to do the same thing over. if you were selling lingerie and always strike a sexy pose or something then there is nothing new and people won't even pay attention. but lauren looks different but at the same time it works. it doesn't have that same exotic like mermaid feel like the other girls (fatima, aimee, amis, anya) but it has this edgy thing that is working. i hate how people assume that if your selling a type of clothes or whatever that you have to do like a certain pose for example nude shots = sexy, lingerie= sexy, just because it has a different feeling doesn't mean its a bad picture. fashion isn't about doing a certain emotion for whatever your selling its about making it your own and making it blend with you and that is what lauren did and that is why she is called first.

lauren, aimee, amis all of their pictures blew me away

Marvita should have been called first, Laurens photo is all over the place and it really looks awkward which is not something that really works when modeling lingerie....

Stacy Ann looks like Cloverfield.

FORT Fogey

I am in love with this photoshoot. Nice and simple. Seriously back to basics. I'm slightly disappointed with some of the results but the ones that I feel shine would have to be Claire, Marvita, Aimee, and Lauren. They nailed it. Aimee continues to swipe me off my feet. I can't shake the feeling that Kimberly would've excelled at this shoot though.

oh my lord,lauren and claire look fantastic
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Lauren's shot is seriously, HORRID. she has no neck, her body positioning looks like quarterback or something!
    "You are not even worth it, sweetheart." -Fatima

Whitney needs to stop pursing her lips and biting her mouth to mimic that relaxed mouth thing that a lot of popular models do; she can't pull it off without her mouth being obvious strained. As well, she was probably lucky being so fully clothed; her body is not in the best of conditions (like Sarah, Whitney is neither skinny nor plus-size).

Stacy Ann needs to tone her legs. Luckily for her, Tyra chose a photo of her that does not reveal Stacy Ann's minor cellulite, but it's still a terrible photo that will never be be able to sell lingerie. The haircut does not helping her versatility either; Tyra totally cut Stacy Ann's hair for the sake of cutting it (and for messing with her brain, if she has one).

Marvita has a smoking hot body, but has a face like a busted sandshoe (actually, it's not as terrible as a shoe; it's just a little harsh and limited). I do believe that long hair will help her obtain access to a wider range of work, but perhaps a wig would have been a better way to go at it (preserving her natural hair until it is long and healthy enough to handle a GOOD weave decently. Marvita’s weave (and everybody else’s for that matter) is atrocious)

Lauren is tall, which is never an impediment, really. Tyra chose a photo of her that is mediocre. Her being praised for the point eyes thing is delusive; Lauren does not have eyes like that without make-up. As her outfit covers her greatly, I’m curious to see how fit she is.

Katarzyna is very beautiful. She does not appear to be a short girl, but her features would be nicer if they were longer (ie: longer face, neck, legs, etc).

Fatima has bad skin; hopefully, but like Paulina said in an interview: “You can be 50 and have acne, but look gorgeous by the time they’re done with you.” Fatima doesn’t have the body to do catwalk anyway (she has short legs and is just so short overall), so she can be content with just print work, I suppose. If she can even get any work after this.

Dominique is aged and short, and those two factors are already limiting enough to halt her dream of being a serious model (if appearing on this show doesn’t). She can be a glamour model (glamour girls can get away with having extra flab), I guess. She may even be a good glamour model!

Like Dominique, Claire is aged and short. I really like her, but personal biasness aside, she not attractive without make-up.

Any has a very slim, but trim and toned body; I really like her as well. I know the bleached blonde and albino comments are going to flood over the span of this week (until the next episode airs), but I can kind of see where Tyra wanted Anya to go with her new hair. Hopefully, the stylists were gentle in handling Anya’s hair; it’s too dry and coarse.

I agree with Miss J when he quacked that Amis has a dated look. If she had a faux-hawk, she could totally be a character (body or girl) on 90210, Facts of Life, Married with Children or any other show that depicts the older lifestyle. I really like Amis’s face; if she toned her body, she would be so sexy.

Tyra chose a grotesque photo of Allison, as well as bleached her hair orange. If Allison weren’t under a contract, I wonder if she would be able to sue Tyra for mental and physical abuse.

Aimee has a fresh face, and is probably a keeper in this competition.

Overall, most of these girls do not have the body for swim wear, and the makeovers were terrible massacred by bad weaves and toxic hair dyes.

FORT Newbie

aimee , claire and lauren... is my top pick