Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

FORT Newbie

Re: Photoshoot Two: Elle Macpherson Lingerie

Marvita looks like a pro in this pic. She looks absolutely stunning and perfect.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

1. claire
    2. kata
    3. aimee
    4. marvita (what the HELL)
    5. lauren
    6. anya
    7. stacy ann
    8. fatima
    9. whitney

10. allison
    11. amis
    12. dominique
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Weren't these models supposed to model lingerie? Some of those jackets are not lingerie.

Whitney: awful shot. No emotion, doing the cheek sucking thing again, hate the wardrobe, and hate the hair. Nothing good about the shot.
    Stacy Ann: rather pitiful. The face so does not work, nor doe the body. Her neck is completely gone.
    Marvita: gorgeous. Don't like her hair, but she owned this shot.
    Lauren: I don't get it. Her head looks squished, though I do see how Tyra would think that this awkward pose works. I suppose it's quite pretty, but I don't know.
    Katarzyna: Tyra most definitely picked this photo to show that Katarzyna is overly sexy, because this pose is almost XXX and there definitely should have been a better shot in there.
    Fatima: love from the waist up. Totally agree that her leg has nothing going on; she should have lifted one of them and make a statement. She looks short, too, with her legs bent in.
    Dominique: how old is this chick? 54?
    Claire: where's the lingerie? She has crazy good bone structure and a great haircut, and she's definitely channeling it in her photo. So don't like her eyebrow too much.
    Anya: I despise the shadow on the nose that makes her nose looks humongous, but the rest is fierce.
    Amis: she was definitely rather clueless, but this shot is absolutely stunning. Her face looks sexy, serene, and mysterious. Her body looks good, too.
    Allison: I really like it, even though the pose is stiff. Based on her attitude alone, though, se should have gone home.
    Aimee: gorgeous. Love makeover, love red, love ev rything about her.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2826677;
    Whitney - she looks beautiful and sexy. Its just gorgeous and she is giving off an intensity that isn't trashy, but is still sexy! Her body is beautiful too!
    It is. It's ridiculous that the wardrobe stylist dressed her in such an awful way, and kudos to Tyra for upbraiding that person for it.

Just look at her gorgeous makeover photo session earlier in the episode. THAT is what her lingerie shoot could and should have been like.

I hope Tyra's comments ensure that future shoots will allow Whitney to show off her GORGEOUS, full figure.

The photoshoot wasn't that great. I liked the simple concept, but somehow the wardrobe wasn't that great?

I liked Aimee's the best. Lauren, Marvita and Stacy Ann did a great job too.

And I totally agree with Tyra. Whitney would've been stunning if she wasn't so covered.

Although, Allison was portrayed in an arrogant way, I felt Dominique should've gone home instead.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Quote Originally Posted by aznhotbod;2827910;
    Kata is soo sexy... instant boner sexy... So what, lingerie is supposed to make people nose bleed and light headed. Any woman would want to look like Kata. Rawr..

Claire is so edgy. The photoshoot makeup wasn't the best, but I do find her makeover very very intense and high fashion.

This is the weaveist makeover season ever lol.

Aimee is the one to watch for... Gorgeous photo.

Lauren's picture doesn't shock me at first, but the more I look at it, the better it gets. The picture just works.

Marvita brought it out of the park this shoot...
    LMAO aznhotbod! Rawr, indeed!
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

Lauren's leg is.. hairy. 0_0

Tyra's shot was the worst in the bunch! If somebody is posing too much, it is definitely Tyra.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2827378;
    If you guys hadn't watched the episode and just looked at the pictures you wouldn't be saying allison was the worst.
    Actually, I saw the pictures before I was able to watch the episode on youtube and thought Allison's was definitely in the worst 2. It's just so unattractively posey and I don't think her face is that photogenic in general...too undefined and bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik;2829054;
    Tyra's shot was the worst in the bunch! If somebody is posing too much, it is definitely Tyra.
    and her eyes kinda dead for me,hahaha she to forced the pose :nono
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique