Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2827568;
    I think they were unfair to some girls. I think Claire, Kat, Stacy Ann and Whitney had much better photos in their film. They chose the wrong ones for some of them.
    I actually liked Whitney's photo. Claire's wasn't bad, I just think it's one of those cases where Tyra sees something she likes and jumps on it, like her eyebrow, or Chantal's hair-in-face in the recycle shoot.

Totally agree on Kat, and I'd need to rewatch Stacy-Ann to decide.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Dax

I liked Whitney's photo but you can see in her session that she had better ones that complimented her body. I didn't like that they covered her body either.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2827568;
    I think they were unfair to some girls. I think Claire, Kat, Stacy Ann and Whitney had much better photos in their film. They chose the wrong ones for some of them.
    Thats exactly what I thought. Especially with Kata and Claire. I think she picked them because she could give them quite a constructive critique whilst they would still be good enough to keep them both out of the bottom two. i.e Claires eyebrow thing and the Christi Turlington example which she has used before and the sex kitten thing with Kata. I think it was more for an educational thing than anything else IMO.

Im STILL lovin' Aimee!!! CDUBB101's Avatar

where can I see this episode? like on the web. I cant find it on google.
    Im really missing Aimee!

ANYA FTW!!!

You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine... ~Jason Mraz

FORT Fanatic

It's on youtube but you cant post links on here. usually a guy/girl named tausili does it so if you search them you should find it. If not dodash8 has them up quite quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;2827107;
    Obviously Tyra got a bunch of discount weave that she didn't know what to do with. Ugh.

In many cases the girls actually looked WORSE after the makeover than before! Did they deliberately give Dominique a cut that makes her look like a 40 year old Matron, or WHAT? That was horrid! That hair color was all wrong for Alison as well. I think Tyra is sabotaging these girls.

Fatima is very sly. She's a beautiful girl, but I'm liking her less and less as time goes on as she deliberately does things to antagonize people, then acts all injured when they snap back. Alison's remark about being "Black and taking it from the back" was uncalled for, but so was Fatima putting her on blast about her body KNOWING this girl is recovering from an ED...and then had the bad taste to bring THAT up.

I think that sometimes Mr and Ms Jay just gasp in horror at some of the things Tyra does but they don't say anything because its a nice check. And Paulina is like"Whatever...I'm getting PAID!"
    Do we know for sure Fatima knew she was recovering from an eating disorder? Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember hearing about it before this episode. Even still that doesn't give Allison the right to respond with racist remarks. I am black and that was very insulting to me and you just can't insult someone's whole race based on one person. If Fatima did know about it, that does make her a bitch and yes, I do think she has a very passive agressive way about her.

I would almost think Tyra does sabotage the girls. How can any human being think that making Anya's hair and eyebrows almost white or that haircut for Dominique (though let's face it you can't do much of anything to make her look good) or that mushroom cut on Saleisha look good or help them? I am sure they are all saying they like it to Tyras face but probably don't mean it.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

I liked this episode since all makeover episodes are good, but didn't it just feel like a big commercial? Apple Bottom Jeans (they should have had Jade be a representative on the show), Cover Girl, Walmart, that one hair stylist's salon, and elle mcpherson's lingerie.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Katarzyna looked like a hoe on the set of her shoot pretty much. I mean they could have at least picked the shot where she was lying down and the had her leg bent!

FORT Regular

LOVE THIS EPISODE!!
    always in these episode the bitch is saved , I was so sure cocky allison was out, and then surprise , out!!!
    this episode was even better than CNTM episode when Cori was out!LOve it!!

I HATE ANTM 10!! i HATE this episode!! this is so sick!! Allison shouldn't even be in the bottom two!!
    Anyway whatever, Allison doesn't need this show/competition to go into modelling. She's simply the prettiest among all the girls!!