Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Why did Dominique get picked over Allison? yes, I think Allison's personality was annoying--she was too cocky without justification, her remarks were pretty offensive, but even with all of that she is still loads better than Dominique on her best day. Dominique is a tranny soccer mom who takes horrible pictures. She doesn't belong there. And what did they do to poor Anya? She looks like an alien. And as for Katarzyna, I would be getting annoyed at the butchering of my name if I were her. Couldn't they call her Kat or Kate or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2826974;
    I'm not Black, and I was shocked and offended by that comment!

Poor taste indeed.:nono
    So was I. Glade she's gone.

Anya's makeover is a mess..
    Sad to say, i personally think she is not as beautiful as before..

Kao

Obviously Tyra got a bunch of discount weave that she didn't know what to do with. Ugh.

In many cases the girls actually looked WORSE after the makeover than before! Did they deliberately give Dominique a cut that makes her look like a 40 year old Matron, or WHAT? That was horrid! That hair color was all wrong for Alison as well. I think Tyra is sabotaging these girls.

Fatima is very sly. She's a beautiful girl, but I'm liking her less and less as time goes on as she deliberately does things to antagonize people, then acts all injured when they snap back. Alison's remark about being "Black and taking it from the back" was uncalled for, but so was Fatima putting her on blast about her body KNOWING this girl is recovering from an ED...and then had the bad taste to bring THAT up.

I think that sometimes Mr and Ms Jay just gasp in horror at some of the things Tyra does but they don't say anything because its a nice check. And Paulina is like"Whatever...I'm getting PAID!"

Is it just me, or has this "makeover" become more of a "hazing?" It seems that the producers have crossed the line in trying to put each contestant through as much physical and emotional pain as possible to "join the group." Outside of Bankable Productions, many of the makeovers would be considered simple assaults.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

I was actually wondering what Allison said about Fatima, which made Fatima decide to defend herself. I couldn't make it out.

Something something 'because I'm black?'

Does anyone know?
    beauty is only skin deep.

When Dominique was saved from elimination - Tyra said to her something like "you will have the hair color I wanted for you."
    What color was/is it going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;2827107;
    Fatima is very sly. She's a beautiful girl, but I'm liking her less and less as time goes on as she deliberately does things to antagonize people, then acts all injured when they snap back. Alison's remark about being "Black and taking it from the back" was uncalled for, but so was Fatima putting her on blast about her body KNOWING this girl is recovering from an ED...and then had the bad taste to bring THAT up.
    Did Fatima actually know that Alisson used to have an ED? I must have missed that.

If she did know, then that makes her a bitch. If she didn't know, then that just makes her careless.

FORT Fanatic

Well my preshow favourite was eliminated and thankfully, I'm not too bothered about it. I liked her individual promo pic but this epi's one was not so great and she was a bit wierd in panel. Felt really, really sorry for her after her elimination, I think she wanted it the most and I think she had alot more potential but it was a fairish decision. I think she was a bit stronger than Dominique but I still understood.

I am however extremely annoyed at the fact that you could work out who was going home after 2 minutes! They concentrated on her throughout the show. Just before panel she said the dreaded "I'm definitely not going home line" and just before the elimination they zoomed in on her and Dominique and I knew it was going to be them two in the bottom 2. Seriously how much money are these people paid, is that the best they can do? They might as well have told us in the beginning and got it over with! I hope this doesn't continue. What is the point in avoiding spoiler threads etc when the editors spoil it all for you anyway! humph

I HATE ANTM 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far,many things have bothered me already

-The makeovers are horrible,I have to say None of them look better after the makeover and most ot them look very weird like Anya,Dominique,Whitney,Stacy Ann OMG~

-They focus on few girls continuously and the annoying thing is...they focus on the people that provided drama, but not the one who performed good
    I'm sick of seeing Fatima,marvita again and again

-What about Aimee,she did awesome two weeks a row,but never have enough airing time,let alone they don't show Kat and Anya

-Lauren's photo is fug this week,why can she be called 1st?I have no clue

-and Allison not saying thank you being a reason of being eliminated~WTH

-It is so easy to know the winner because of the unbelievably good editing and I'm almost 90% sure after they reveal the fade away photo because only one of them has the pose and the face ~Guess who?