Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/5 Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I was impressed that the girls, really, didn't bawl over their new do's. But then again none of them were really all that drastic. Most of them were even virtually the same! I'm so disappointed with this cycle.

I really didn't care for Allison so I am glad she is gone

and thank god they are fixing dominiques hair because i honestly laughed when they showed her haircut

and after this 3rd episode my top 6 has changed! kata is out, marvita is in

1.Claire
    2.Fatima
    3.Lauren
    4.Whitney
    5.Marvita
    6.Anya

FORT Fogey

i am really liking this season, SO FAR SO GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2826228;
    I was impressed that the girls, really, didn't bawl over their new do's. But then again none of them were really all that drastic. Most of them were even virtually the same! I'm so disappointed with this cycle.
    Really? After the train wrecks of Cycles 7, 8, and 9, you're disappointed with this one?
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

FORT Fanatic

I still wanted Allison short boyish hair cut, but they had to give her red, lol.

New favorite: Aimee and Laurend <3

tes

Amis reminds me of a pencil smug. Don't dig her look. Favorite make-over has to be Fatima, though I don't really like her sumgness. Claire is such a darling, I love how she smiled when Lauren's name was called first, is it just me or she reminds me a bit of Julis Stiles. I wish Stacey-Ann would shut it, I hate it when she talks. I also hate Dominque's make-over, it added 10 years to her face. I like her but she look more like an actress. Lauren look and sound like she's stoned, haha, I get a laugh from watching her. I don't like the pony look on Marvita, mowhak and mullet don't go together. The albino girl just scares me, she look like she belongs in the movie Matrix. The rest aren't very memorable.
    Favorite, Claire, Lauren and Dom.

Here are my thoughts:

I only viewed the elimination of the show, because I was too hooked on American Idol tonight, I forgot about ANTM which is HIGHLY unusual for me! But I end up buying the episodes from iTunes anyways.

Well....

1) I thought some of the makeovers were all wrong especially Claire's. I might have to get used to it. She looked like Jay Manuel in her picture! Though she is still stunning in person, and almost look like a more-adrogynous Agyness Deyn, she doesn't pull it off as well as I would've wanted. Marvita's hair is hideous! She gets very generous praises, I think too generous! Dominique looks horrible with the short hair, but I'm glad they're fixing it. Fatima with the weave? She would've been more stunning with a Yasmine Warsame signature short hair. Aimee, Amy, Stacy Ann I thought had oustanding makeovers.

2) Tyra can't pronounce Katarzyna for compost! So far, I think she's pronounced it three different ways which, if I was Katarzyna, I would be offended! Katarzyna has to be said with this somewhat Soviet Union accent, like with Anastasia, pronounced AN-NAH-STAHZ-SEE-YAH rather than ANA-STAY-SCHA.

3) Dominique over Allison?! Are you serious?!!!! WORST ELIMINATION EVER.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Yay *boot Allison* She's gone! I always knew that she was somewhat... Anyway, I really like this Cycle so far!

Dominique has worst hairdo in history. They cut her hair waaaay too short, I can see that she lost confiance (somewhat) maybe because of her hair. Stacy Ann also but she looks good.

well by adding these 2 first weeks' call out orders, here is how the girls are doing

1.Lauren
    2.Claire
    3.Aimee
    4.Anya
    5.Marvita
    6.Whitney
    7.Fatima
    8.Stacy Ann
    9.Katarzyna
    10.Dominique
    11.Amis

12.Allison [definately deserved to go home]

FORT Newbie

I LOVE Marvita's makeover. It's so...unusual, but I think that it might make her more high fashion. I also love Whitney's.

Least favorite makeovers were probably Anya and Dominique. I think they should've made Anya darker. Dominique's new haircut makes her look AT LEAST 35 in my opinion. I hope they give her some hair back. :]