Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot One: Homeless In An Alleyway

Re: Photoshoot One: Homeless In An Alleyway

Kimberly, how could you?! You had so much potential. Your picture was one of the best, if not the best! She reminds me a little of Gemma Ward, though without being said, she's nothing compared to Gemma. I see more of a Caroline Trentini in that photo, still it rivals the top models of today (as Tyra would say)! Sad, sad, sad! I'm terribly sad, she wasted everyone's time!
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

I thought that Marvita's photo was better than she was given credit for. She is one of the few who actually seemed to capture the spirit of the photoshoot without looking to 'pretty' or amateurish. She looks strong and defiant-like she has actually been through some stuff. But she still looks beautiful. I do admit that the style of the shoot worked in her favor and she might not bring much to the table later in terms of diverse looks but I think that she did an excellent shot with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by coco_puff;2819467;
    I thought that Marvita's photo was better than she was given credit for. She is one of the few who actually seemed to capture the spirit of the photoshoot without looking to 'pretty' or amateurish. She looks strong and defiant-like she has actually been through some stuff. But she still looks beautiful. I do admit that the style of the shoot worked in her favor and she might not bring much to the table later in terms of diverse looks but I think that she did an excellent shot with this one.
    I so agree with you on this...people are just bashing Marvita because they don't like her and thinks she looks like a man...I think she looks stunning and she looks like she can take heavy highfashion makeup well better than Stacy-ann....Im pretty sure if someone like Daria or Gemma Ward had posed just like Marvita with the same facial exspression they would be like its fantastic she is amazing blah blah...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Newbie

I love allison's photo, I know most of you hate it but I just love it!!Lauren did the best this week imo.

Rating of the photoshoot
    1. Anya
    2. Aimee
    3. Claire
    4. Fatima
    5. Kimberly
    6. Lauren
    7. Whitney
    8. Katarzyna
    9. Stacy Ann
    10. Dominique
    11. Marvita
    12. Allison
    13. Atalya
    14. Amis

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelx3;2815970;
    honestly i think marvita should have went. she looks like a old grandma in every picture.
    i agree with you 100% i was like ewww with every frames per second while she was doing her shoot...
    the only time i found her nice looking was during the fashion show. her hair looked quite nice...
    ps: why kimberly

i hated Stacy Ann's shot..

1. Claire (i don't like her, but it's AMAZING)
    2. Fatima (amazing)
    3. Kimberly (amazing)
    4. Katarzyna (loved)
    5. Dominique (loved)
    6. Anya (nice)
    7. Aimee (nice)
    8. Lauren (nice)
    9. Marvita (ok)
    10. Whitney (weak/ok)
    (...)
    11. Allison (weak)
    12. Atalya (weak)
    13. Stacy Ann (ugly)
    (...)
    14. Amis (terrible)
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fan

Aimee and Anya's pictures are absoluetely stunning.

kimberly's picture is not that great i think. because she looks like a scared persian cat there...

why are people bashing on amis's homeless shot? its so beautiful and i understand the concept of her face and where she is looking at. just because her eyes are tilted up and looks like she has no idea what she is doing i completely disagree with the judges. the face looks beautiful and you can see bone structure and the eyes are looking like up the sky. For the homeless theme, this is perfection. the eyes make them look so innocent and like "when will i not be a homeless" or "when will the i find happiness" kind of feel when i look at it. don't you guys think so? i think amis knew completely what she was doing. i loved her picture. it resembles like a oliver twist kind of thing. like a very innocent girl that is looking up and wondering what is going to happen to her in the future. just because the picture lacks the high fashion twist, i completely understand the message. i am loving this picture!

i think everyone did pretty good, but the photeshoot looks a bit cheap in my taste. The lighting and how the whole set was lit was very cheap and just disgusting. and the girls behind the models were annoying to be in, they basiclly ruin the whole shot