Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 2/27 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/27 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

^ I dont think this cycle really has anybody who could potentially be a 'bad' winner like last cycle, all the commercial girls are already gone. this is just MO though
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

Quote Originally Posted by EhEnTeeEm;2822534;
    ^ I dont think this cycle really has anybody who could potentially be a 'bad' winner like last cycle, all the commercial girls are already gone. this is just MO though
    I don't think Kimberly was commercial by any stretch. Atalya, yes.

Stacy-Ann couldn't look high-fashion if she tried, but I don't think there's a chance in hell she could win. And if Whitney won it wouldn't really be high-fashion because how many plussies walk the couture runways?

I do think this cycle has the most girls who I'd be satisfied with as winners. Katarzyna, Lauren, Anya or Aimee would make better ANTM winners than we've had in a long time.

I'd be okay with Lauren, Anya, Aimee, or Claire winning. For me, Katarzyna is in the sexpot category, along with Katie C1, Sarah C2, Brittany C4, etc. Plus, I've seen that face before. Can't think who she reminds me of, though.

i rewatched the episode and it's just fascinating that the first scene of cycle 10 of the girls climbing out of the subway is a homage to the cycle 4 opening where the contestants climbed out of the "subway". Only now they are climbing out the real subway instead of the soundstage.
    Birds of the same feather make one helluve featherduster