Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Most successful TopModel?

Re: Most successful TopModel?

Alice Burdeu is probably the most succsessful winner.
    She's appeared on numerous issues of 'Australia' Vogue including other Vogues' across the world. She's modelled for various fashion shows and has been signed by agencies across the world.

I also think Jaslene is one of the most succsessful ANTM winners, due to her drive and passion for modelling. If you compare her towards Naima, she's a real 'Top Model.'
    Naima has only done a few modelling gigs here and there and I haven't heard from her for a while whereas Kahlen Rondot (runner-up, C4) has made it pretty well in the industry. She's recently appeared in a MaX Factor ad and is appearing over stores across Australia. She's also modelled other beauty brands, such as Revlon and I think Covergirl maybe once.

Saleisha Stowers was already pretty succsessful and her name could've been heard if she hadn't tried out for Top Model. She could have easily been signed with Elite before the show but now that she's won, her time with Elite has been reduced.

Elyse Sewell is also becoming well-known and despite appearing in C1 and completing it in 3rd place, she's become pretty succsessful.

winners-

jaslene
    danielle
    nicole

others-

ELYSE
    MOLLIE SUE
    melrose
    aj
    samantha
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

I'm a couple of days late on this one- but better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilverlelie;2808531;
    I was wondering which girl from the Next Top Model Cycles all over the world, is the most successful?
    They're always emphasizing how they're looking for a 'high fashion' model, but are there girls who are actually doing high fashion work, who are actually walking shows and stuff?
    to answer the orignal post the best: Alice Burdeu from AusNTM 3 is the most sucessful, going by these terms. I'm not going to pretend to watch too many of the non-english NTM (I only watch Germany because I found an awesom sub-titler), so I can't say if any of the Russian or Scandanvian girls are doing as well.

I'll try not to be too basis, but I freely and willingly admit that Alice is my all time favorite, and to quote the great judge Alex Perry- "she just looks expensive" and now she's modeling expensive clothing. For Fall/Winter 08 she's walked for: Catherine Holstein, ThreeasFour, Rachel Comey, Charlotte Ronson, Lyell, Proenza Schouler, Koi Swannagate, Tory Burch, Shipley & Halmos, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs, Rad Hourani, Willow, Luella, Giles Deacon Christopher Kane, Moschino Cheap&Chic, Pollini, Daks, D&G, 6267, Jil Sander, Dolce & Gabbana, Anne Valerie Hash, Celine, Maison Martin Margiela, Louis Vuitton, Dries Van Noten, Ann Demeulemeester, Sofia Kokosalaki, Rue de Mail, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen and opening Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.

And that's just her first season. I'm really excited to see what comes of Alice. And like previously posted, she was named to models.com fresh 10 or top 10 or whatever it is. Also for those of you strumming your nose at Australian Vogue- it's still Vogue. And for it to be her first cover is much more impressive than Seventeen. I know that it's top model, but it does give me hope that someday that really produce a "high fashion" model on the original. Either way- I find it hilarious that the current most succesful top model alum was never sujected to Tyra.
    Alex Perry is the greatest judge ever to appear on a top model.

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Eva, Nicole and Jaslene as far as the winner goes. Though Dani and Caridee both got their contract renewed but then I haven't seen that much work from them!!!

For the amount of the time since the show I think Chantal is doing pretty well (better than miss Saleisha) which makes me happy!!!
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Ooooh I forgot Kim is on MTV, Toccara on Vh1 so I guess they're quite popular too!!
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2809703;
    cover of vogue was her price. vogue australia also... nothing special.
    yeah Vogue is not special at ALLL.
    you must be kidding no ANTm, has ever gotten that.

You know everytime I see Alice(from ausNTM)in some london milan paris shows.I just can't help thinking a about the whole damn ANTM-world-issue.I mean NTM is atually created by american.And it's been 10 cycles.There still no world-standard model came out which ausNTM did have one(Alice).American version's winners always win staffs like COVERGIRL and SEVEBTEEN initiating that their "winner" is atually a good skin TEEN model who also can do celeblity.I'm hopeless in a way I think Tyra really do,too.

FORT Newbie

Mollie Sue and Elyse are hands down the best

Jaslene doesn't have anything on them. I'm sorry.

Mollie is with Storm and walked for many hgih fashion designers
    and shot with one of the most famous and coveted photographers
    of fashion.

In no particular order:

Mollie Sue
    Elyse
    Lisa
    Joanie
    Ann
    "Weavin' like a hairdo" - Jenna (Cycle 10)

FORT Fan

Jaslene is definetly the most successful top model winner, just look at
    all the photographs she has taken after the show!

Also Elyse is pretty big in Asia, Elyse should have won cycle 1. :]