Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Most successful TopModel?

Re: Most successful TopModel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;3024574;
    I actually wouldn't say that. Foreign NTM's have had some very strong contestants but ANTM has contestants who are just as strong model-wise and nearly all ANTM contestants have been either 5'9 or taller while a lot of other NTM's have a bunch of short-arses. ANTM girls have just as much a chance.

BTW, Ksenia was in Vogue Paris modelling Vogue Bijoux
    ANTM seems to operate on a "Kumbaya, We are all beautiful and everyone can be a model if you believe in yourself and really want it." premise, which is complete BS. For that reason alone, we would fail. Just comparing our winners with those of other nations makes me a little sad...

Ksenia is so great but IS Russia is part of the franchise ?

Alice AusNTM is there with her.

ANTM:
    Elyse takes Asia.
    Mollie takes Europe.

but the thing is Elyse has a name in Asia like Everybody knows her at some point where Mollie is just a working model.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by syafiq.cberry;3024713;
    I'm just wondering what Rebecca Hardy is doing now? I love her during CNTM2.
    She used to be signed to Why Not Models for like a second and then she got dropped, but she's hardly been doing anything anyhow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk;3025385;
    She used to be signed to Why Not Models for like a second and then she got dropped, but she's hardly been doing anything anyhow.
    She's actually going to London in a few weeks. I'm hoping she's signed by a good agency there. Why Not helped her book a Milanese beauty ed and a show outside of Milan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;3022709;
    She also appeared in an editorial for Harpers Bazaar US and left all her previous agency's to sign with Wilma Wakker in Amsterdam and Women in Milan and Paris. I don't think she's fallen of the radar just yet
    That's good to hear! Wish we could see more from her -- she should be one of the girls in the running for Most Successful as the potential is all there.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk;3025385;
    I'm not certain that she's been dropped. Mollie Sue wasn't on their site for ages (even though she had them listed as one of her agencies for ages) but one day her portfolio popped up. Even though they have an out-of-town designation, they may have just removed her for whatever reason. I don't really get it, but I've seen happen on other agency sites before.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;3025485;
    She's actually going to London in a few weeks.
    Right now she's with M&P Models.

FORT Fogey

Haha, I forgot about that. Thanks, My My My. Kine from ScanNTM 1 is with them, too, haha.

There are a lot of winners who could potentially be huge, though, besides Sanne/Alice/Ksu; the most prominent of those is probably Maria Eilertsen.