Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I think Kim will be one of the first to go home, but shes fierceee.
    Love Aimee, I love all these girls.

After watching this debacle tonight, it's safe to say the end is near for this show. I couldn't believe how ugly most of the girls were. With the exception of Allison and Lauren, the rest have no potential as models.

Here's my opinions of them

Whitney - Like with all past plus size girls, the panel will gradually cut her apart. I can hear Nigel sharpening the knives of "I secretly hate fat girls". I give her five episodes.....

Allison - A sexy version of Sara Silverman. She'll make it to the final three and is the runner up.

Lauren - The panel latest pet project in the mold of Heather and Shandi. She can't walk, has that ugly pretty vibe and marches to her own beat. I say she'll make it to the final four.

Claire - At first I thought she was extremely fugly. But, she has such a unique face. I think she would be a great editoral model. I pick her as my wildcard. Makes it overseas.

Stacy Dweeb - I can't believe somebody was stupid enough to marry her. Her head is shaped like a box and just as empty. I peg her for elimination in episode three.

Anya - Russian surfer accent??? Nice body, but once she opens her mouth, there goes any chance of winning. I say out in episode six.

Amis - Somebody give a jar of Oil of Olay. Her skin was so oily that I had to adjust the tint on the TV screen. I going to say the sixth girl eliminated.

Domanique - Add Lisa, Coryn and Jeada into a large bowl, mix 2 gallons of male growth hormones and add a pound of attitude. She'll miss out on the makeover...

Katwhateverhernameis - All I see is Bud, Coors Light, Barcardi and Hooters, but she has a slammin body and beautiful face. Plus what's better, she's a hot Ivy leaguer. I pick her as the winner........

Marvita - Do you think Covergirl execs would ever have her as a spokesperson? Nope and she misses the flight to go overseas.

Kim - She gets the dumb blonde tag slapped on her. Her face resembles a pug. She's the eigth girl to get canned

Fatima - She'll get the Iman card thrown at her. She probably has the best body for runway. She makes into the final three

Amiee - I really have no opinion of her.....Fourth girl gone.

Atalya - I read that she went to Barbizon, anybody that gets scammed by them doesn't deserve to win. I say she's gone next week.....

FORT Newbie

Will this episode be posted online somewhere??? and if so when?? i cant wait to watch it! (i dont have TV)
    -Ali

It was funny to me how Allison thought that the tears were in all the runway shows and when they saw her picture.....they were like "What's with the make-up?"

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2804529;
    the judges think dominique is fierce, but may not be the best person to look up to. they love anya, but jay's worried about the way she speaks. whitney's very pretty in their perspective and she speaks eloquently, but sometimes like a beauty queen. all 3 of them seem to like claire a lot.
    Claire was the fiercest for the judges and the show I wish they would show more. I missed some of it though, can anyone put it on you tube.
    But Mr. Jay thought she could realize that modeling is too vain for her. What is she the mother theresa of top model? Drinking her breast milk and saving the earth all in one episode.
    recycle. peace.

FORT Regular

Oh my god, I hate Allison.

We've got another lumberjack on our hands with Allison, just like Kyle and Nicole. Seriously, how can people talk about Anya's accent and overlook Allison's.

I hope she's gone as soon as possible.

Allison made me laugh at how she would sit in the chair like "I'm the baddest bitch and I know that"

Kata is so awesome. She will be in the finals, mark my words. She is way too good to pass up.

Im watching it again and allison is so cross eyed.

lol @ MArvita ... een funnier the second time

"I know das furonda, das dem twins, dats that 1 girl, lmao"