Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2804477;
    I wish It would air in California all ready!!! Who was the fiercest?!? I mean, who did the judges seem to like the most? ... as a model?!
    the judges think dominique is fierce, but may not be the best person to look up to. they love anya, but jay's worried about the way she speaks. whitney's very pretty in their perspective and she speaks eloquently, but sometimes like a beauty queen. all 3 of them seem to like claire a lot.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

FORT Fogey

My first impressions.

Aimee-Adorable, it's a shame she won't make it far, she was barely shown at all.
    Allison-Love/Hate. Her look could either be phenomenal or dreadful. I can see why Tyra called her fearless. Loved when she told Tyra she slept with her man.
    Amis-Adore her to death. Super fun, amazing look. I'd love to see her pubic hair, bet it's fly.
    Atalya-Who? Most people have been claiming Saleisha redux, but she didn't get enough screentime to manage that.
    Anya-Despise her. A ripoff Natasha accent/personality, and her look grates on me almost as bad as her voice does.
    Claire-I like that she's an environmentalist. I worry about her becoming a Naima redux or a Noelle who only talks about her love of her baby.
    Dominique-No. She photographs pretty well, but she is beyond harsh in person.
    Fatima-My friend said she's basically Nnenna II, but I can't say that. Nnenna didn't appeal to me at all. Fatima seems like she has a brain and an opinion, which I love. And she be fierce looking too.
    Katarzyna-I like her a lot more than I thought I would, but it's probably the Ivy League education. Watch them not edit her to be an intellectual snob like they did to Victoria.
    Kimberly-BRAINDEAD AND LOVING IT. I like my girls either intelligent and witty or numbingly stupid. Fantastic.
    Lauren-I want to like her so badly because I love what she stands for, but she's really worrying me. I think it's safe to say she has the worst walk in the history of ANTM.
    Marvita-Ick and vomit. I feel like we have a case of a girl who will simply spout Jesus as a retort. Ignorant, and as Fatima put it, way too ghetto.
    Stacy Ann-Love of my life. I will root for her no matter what. Watch me eat those words next week.
    Whitney-She's a bit abrasive, but I think she knows she has to keep her viewpoint strong if she wants to keep her fire and not fizzle out like the other plus sizes.

AND. That's that. Because you all care so much.

FORT Fogey

I thought Fatima was a little annoying with her perfectionism (is that a word?) at the last photoshoot. I loved it when Katarzyna made that "whats the point?" motion with her hand.

Fatima does seem pretty bitchy although I still feel really bad for her. I didn't like how she was pushing that girls' buttons by being like "Can I call you bitch?"

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2804532;
    Amis-Adore her to death. Super fun, amazing look. I'd love to see her pubic hair, bet it's fly.
    this is one of the most hilarious things ive ever heard...or...read...
    "don't lift your head up too high, because then we can see what you're thinking"
    - miss j

Quote Originally Posted by Cami Headworth;2804496;
    Kimberly: I think shes adorable with her mushed up face. And shes so high fashion! They should keep her hair color that way. This girl is slow, but I love her. Hilarious!
    what makes kimberly 'high fashion'?
    this is my signature walk and this is what is going to make me famous.

hey, does someone want to PM me a quick recap of this episode? i like reading the posts, but i'm getting like fifteen different opinions. i'd like to stick to one.
    i keep bleeding love.

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIERCE;2804573;
    what makes kimberly 'high fashion'?
    lol more like high school musical

kimberly = shes hot! well shes got hot air in the head! thats about as good as i can describe her on tonights episode lol
    Anya/Kata/Whitney FTW

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

Even though I felt bad for Fatima with the whole female circumcision thing...she seems way too two-faced. I don't really like that quality of her. But she will probably be one of the best so we'll see if she changes her attitude

Quote Originally Posted by d.u.m.b.o.;2804588;
    Even though I felt bad for Fatima with the whole female circumcision thing...she seems way too two-faced. I don't really like that quality of her. But she will probably be one of the best so we'll see if she changes her attitude
    i agree on the two faced thing!
    Anya/Kata/Whitney FTW